Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

BLOOMBERG PROPOSING A BILL TO OUTLAW SMOKING IN BARS AND RESTAURANTS

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by SCAGNETTI, Aug 9, 2002.

1. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

YEAH, IF YOU LIVE IN NEW YORK YOU PROBABLY SAW THIS ALL OVER THE NEWS THIS MORNING... LOOK, I ALREADY QUIT BUT THIS STILL BOTHERS ME...

EVERY LAW THESE FATCATS ATTEMPT TO MAKE THAT INFRINGES ON OUR PERSONAL DISCRETION OFFENDS ME EQUALLYY... NOT TO MENTION THAT IT'S GOING TO BE COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE TO LIGHT TREES IN THOSE CHILL SPOTS WITHOUT THE CAMOFLAUGING CLOUD OF STOGIE SMOKE...

I DON'T SEE ANY REASONABLE JUSTIFICATION... MAYBE HE SHOULD START HIS HEALTH-QUEST BY LOOKING INTO WHAT KIND OF TOXIC SHIT ALL THESE FACTORIES ARE PUMPING INTO THE AIR... OR ON A BROADER NOTE, THERE'S A MILLION THINGS FUCKED UP ABOUT NEW YORK...

MOST OF ALL THE MEATHEAD GESTAPO COPS THAT ARE COMPLETELY INEFFICIENT AT ANY TASK BEYOND MAKING STUPID JOKES AND MURDERING BLACK PEOPLE... AND LEAST OF ALL CIGARETTE SMOKE...

ANYWAY, I LOVE NYC BUT THAT'S MY RANT... I GUESS YOU PEOPLE IN CALI AND DELAWARE KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE ALREADY (BUT IF I LIVED IN DELAWARE I THINK THAT WOULD BE THE LEAST OF MY WORRIES)

2. NATO

NATO Guest

i dont smoke but if there is decent ventilation in these places it doesn't bother me too much. oh yeah first.

oops

3. AClass Hysteria...is smoking more hazardous than drinking?....dont say yes, it would be stupid...

Glad i still can smoke wherever the fuck i want in a chaotic city, thats how america is i guess, take these dacades biggest trend and your facing next decades biggest sin...boohoo

4. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

i dont live anywhere near bloomberge and i dont smoke so i guess im safe. sorry i have no sympathy for smokers. kill yourself.

5. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

VENTILATION... YOU DON'T SPELL EITHER

6. You're a joke

7. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

move to europe marlboro, the whole place is a smoking section, im sure you already knew that, fuck getting off the plane i hear, please no smoking in the airport, shit people were smoking in the customs line up. i think people might even smoke in church here.

8. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

TELL ME ABOUT IT
    I HAD A FIELD DAY IN EUROPE BUT QUIT WHEN I RETURNED FROM MY MOST RECENT TRIP

FUNNY THING IS I WASN'T SMOKING WHEN I WENT BUT IT WAS TOO OMNI-PRESENT TO RESIST

IN AMSTERDAM I WAS SMOKING SO MUCH TREE THAT IT DIDN'T MATTER THOUGH

9. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

it seems kind of odd that rules like that can be imposed on a private place of buisness....i dont smoke often but if i drink enough an decide i want to have a cigarette i shouldnt have to go outside because the health nut with the bud light thinks the second hand smoke is bad for him....

i swear, people are becoming more pussy by the minute....suck it up, its part of life

10. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

you think euro is fll of smoke... try Asia!
    Not the glossy neon cities like Tokyo or Singapore, but more Like Kuala Lampur.

Every one smokes all the time, and there are street guys with little boxes of smokes for you to buy.
    It costs a few cents and you get hooked up with some Dunhills and a refurbished lighter.

11. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

to be honest i found the bud really over priced for the quality, fuck paying 15 euro for some shitty thai grass, i had to shop around to get the goods.

tt/yeah i got high in amsterdam

12. postaholic

postaholic Guest

good... i cant stand smokers. do something better with your money, like buy a hooker. :D

13. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

I KNOW YOU'RE NOT TALKING ABOUT THE BUD IN AMSTERDAM WHEN YOU SAID THAT OVERPRICED SHIT???

WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION???

SHIT IS LIKE 12-15 EURO FOR THE EQUIVALENT OF A 50 PIECE IN NYC... AND THE TREES ARE INVARIABLY BETTER THAN ANYTHING I EVER PUFFED...

YOU MUST HAVE SPENT YOUR WHOLE TIME TRYING ON CLOGS AND SAMPLING FOOT CHEESE YOU DORKUS MCFLY... I REMEMBER SOME OTHER ANUS ON HERE THAT MADE A POST ABOUT AMSTERDAM NOT BEING THAT DOPE... DUDE, IF THERE WAS A HEAVEN IT WOULD BE AMSTERDAM... NOW TAKE IT BACK!

14. Ted Wakowski

Ted Wakowski Guest

How can people even afford to buy cigarrettes in New York in the first place?

I'm not bothered by this law. I'm all for an infringement on people's right to sit around making my clothes smell like the shit in their lungs. I fucking hate leaving a place and reeking of someone's regurgitated oxygen waste.

Fuck 'em.

15. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

2nd hand smoke takes years for it to effect you. didn't anyone catch that 20/20 with john stossel - Give Me A Break.

that guy's all right.