BLOOMBERG PROPOSING A BILL TO OUTLAW SMOKING IN BARS AND RESTAURANTS

SCAGNETTI

YEAH, IF YOU LIVE IN NEW YORK YOU PROBABLY SAW THIS ALL OVER THE NEWS THIS MORNING... LOOK, I ALREADY QUIT BUT THIS STILL BOTHERS ME...

EVERY LAW THESE FATCATS ATTEMPT TO MAKE THAT INFRINGES ON OUR PERSONAL DISCRETION OFFENDS ME EQUALLYY... NOT TO MENTION THAT IT'S GOING TO BE COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE TO LIGHT TREES IN THOSE CHILL SPOTS WITHOUT THE CAMOFLAUGING CLOUD OF STOGIE SMOKE...

I DON'T SEE ANY REASONABLE JUSTIFICATION... MAYBE HE SHOULD START HIS HEALTH-QUEST BY LOOKING INTO WHAT KIND OF TOXIC SHIT ALL THESE FACTORIES ARE PUMPING INTO THE AIR... OR ON A BROADER NOTE, THERE'S A MILLION THINGS FUCKED UP ABOUT NEW YORK...

MOST OF ALL THE MEATHEAD GESTAPO COPS THAT ARE COMPLETELY INEFFICIENT AT ANY TASK BEYOND MAKING STUPID JOKES AND MURDERING BLACK PEOPLE... AND LEAST OF ALL CIGARETTE SMOKE...

ANYWAY, I LOVE NYC BUT THAT'S MY RANT... I GUESS YOU PEOPLE IN CALI AND DELAWARE KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE ALREADY (BUT IF I LIVED IN DELAWARE I THINK THAT WOULD BE THE LEAST OF MY WORRIES)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

AClass Hysteria...is smoking more hazardous than drinking?....dont say yes, it would be stupid...

Glad i still can smoke wherever the fuck i want in a chaotic city, thats how america is i guess, take these dacades biggest trend and your facing next decades biggest sin...boohoo

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by ElectricitySucks

i dont live anywhere near bloomberge and i dont smoke so i guess im safe. sorry i have no sympathy for smokers. kill yourself.

You're a joke

move to europe marlboro, the whole place is a smoking section, im sure you already knew that, fuck getting off the plane i hear, please no smoking in the airport, shit people were smoking in the customs line up. i think people might even smoke in church here.

TELL ME ABOUT IT

I HAD A FIELD DAY IN EUROPE BUT QUIT WHEN I RETURNED FROM MY MOST RECENT TRIP

FUNNY THING IS I WASN'T SMOKING WHEN I WENT BUT IT WAS TOO OMNI-PRESENT TO RESIST

IN AMSTERDAM I WAS SMOKING SO MUCH TREE THAT IT DIDN'T MATTER THOUGH

it seems kind of odd that rules like that can be imposed on a private place of buisness....i dont smoke often but if i drink enough an decide i want to have a cigarette i shouldnt have to go outside because the health nut with the bud light thinks the second hand smoke is bad for him....

i swear, people are becoming more pussy by the minute....suck it up, its part of life

Guest --zeSto--

you think euro is fll of smoke... try Asia!

Not the glossy neon cities like Tokyo or Singapore, but more Like Kuala Lampur.

Every one smokes all the time, and there are street guys with little boxes of smokes for you to buy.

It costs a few cents and you get hooked up with some Dunhills and a refurbished lighter.

I KNOW YOU'RE NOT TALKING ABOUT THE BUD IN AMSTERDAM WHEN YOU SAID THAT OVERPRICED SHIT???

WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION???

SHIT IS LIKE 12-15 EURO FOR THE EQUIVALENT OF A 50 PIECE IN NYC... AND THE TREES ARE INVARIABLY BETTER THAN ANYTHING I EVER PUFFED...

YOU MUST HAVE SPENT YOUR WHOLE TIME TRYING ON CLOGS AND SAMPLING FOOT CHEESE YOU DORKUS MCFLY... I REMEMBER SOME OTHER ANUS ON HERE THAT MADE A POST ABOUT AMSTERDAM NOT BEING THAT DOPE... DUDE, IF THERE WAS A HEAVEN IT WOULD BE AMSTERDAM... NOW TAKE IT BACK!

Guest Ted Wakowski

How can people even afford to buy cigarrettes in New York in the first place?

I'm not bothered by this law. I'm all for an infringement on people's right to sit around making my clothes smell like the shit in their lungs. I fucking hate leaving a place and reeking of someone's regurgitated oxygen waste.

Fuck 'em.

Smoking has been outlawed in bars and restaurants in California for a few years now. I hate it. All my nonsmoker freinds love it.

Cigarettes are 5-6 dollars a pack here. Stop your bitching, alot of people have it worse than you.

Europe. I love it, you can smoke everywhere, waiting for the train, on the train, in the reastaurant in the bar, in some stores. And the ten packs are the best. Cheap cigarettes too.

tt. weed in europe isnt overpriced, you have just been going to the wrong places. get some hash, its cheaper and easier to find.

haha bastards! now you feel my californian smoker pain

but i actually know quite a few places i can still smoke indoors at here in california. you just have to find the places that are designated for a certain age group (18 and up), then its all kosher to smoke inside as long as the management says so.

and to all you second hand smokers...

fuck you, stop your bitching

Archived