Blood on the leaders hands - NO WAR!

Guest imported_Europe

Guest imported_Europe

So just an hour ago, the danish Primeminister got splashed with red paint in the parlaiment by a young demonstrator.

He strongly supports the war against Iraq, but he hasnt got the people of Denmark behind him.

So it looks like our nation is off to war, along with Bush, even though its against the will of the UN. Fucking sad day for our nation.

But the flicks are great, feel the blood flow...

http://www.bt.dk/grafik/redaktion/3E7733FE:00006B72:1C-large-17018.jpg'>

http://ekstrabladet.dk/images/6jy00l2f_9155c996431de4ee.jpg'>

http://ekstrabladet.dk/images/6jy00l2h_563d8423b329c353.jpg'>

http://ekstrabladet.dk/images/6jy00l2i_b759cfff97ef5d2e.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm 99% sure we're going to war. The clock is ticking and George Bush is foolish to think Saddam Hussain will disarm. The least I could do now is show support for the quater million troops that are overseas. I have a lot of respect for them.

More strength through power.

Guest imported_Europe

Danish PM daubed with red paint

COPENHAGEN (Reuters) - A peace activist has poured red paint over Denmark's prime minister in protest at the government's positive stance towards a U.S.-led war on Iraq.

Chanting "You've got blood on your hands," the protester spilled the paint over Prime Minister Anders Fogh Rasmussen within the parliament building, a Reuters eyewitness said on Tuesday.

Rasmussen had just addressed the assembly's foreign policy committee on the government's position on U.S. President George W. Bush's ultimatum to Iraqi President Saddam Hussein to quit the country or face war over Baghdad's alleged banned weapons.

The young male protester stepped out of a crowd of reporters and cameramen and poured red paint over the pro-U.S., Liberal premier from two plastic bottles.

well, (since last summer) i figured this day would eventually come..

so fuck all the people who voted for bush

this wouldn't be happening otherwise..

a sad day for america when the moron who did not win the popular vote starts World War III

hell in a handbasket..

Originally posted by !@#$%

well, (since last summer) i figured this day would eventually come..

so fuck all the people who voted for bush

this wouldn't be happening otherwise..

a sad day for america when the moron who did not win the popular vote starts World War III

hell in a handbasket..

The whole electoral process is a sham. Who's to say who actually won any of the elections. We as complacent americans, watch the boob tube on election night, assume that they are reporting fact, and welcome the "winner" through blind faith. whatever.

On a side note, I heard a radio commercial this morning for the Air Force. Its basically saying that due to the economy going to shit, nobody will be able to get a job, so why not join the armed forces. hmmmmm? Is it possible that the recession is a tool to help restock the war machine so that we can go colonize Iraq and rape them of their oil and poppy fields?

Fuck it all. I say lets party. Its all just a matter of time before we are sucked into the massive black hole that the quazar we call the Sun is dissapearing into. Looks like we are gonna kill each other first though. Hooray for ignorance.

Originally posted by ketchupface

Fuck it all. I say lets party. Its all just a matter of time before we are sucked into the massive black hole that the quazar we call the Sun is dissapearing into. Looks like we are gonna kill each other first though. Hooray for ignorance.

Thats the best advice I've ever heard. It's true, we're not simply going to get rid of terrorism, alot of people are going to die, mostly innocent people. People dont care though because the t.v. told them that everyone over there is a terrorist.

Originally posted by Kilo7-

why not go for brazillian ?

You don't want to live in Brazil. It's not filled with Victoria's Secret supermodels like television protrays it to be. I've been to Sao Paolo and Rio De Janerio. Beautiful country.... messed up economy. I'd rather live in Canada or Japan.

If you like bloodshed and lots of violence, check out the movie called City Of God. Playing in a little independent movie theater near you.

^ it's not filled with supermodels? that's ok... I'm so over lingerie models.

I'm really looking forward to seing that flick.

I heard it's being called 'the brazillian scarface'.

And apparently the soundtrack is really well made too.

(I only said Brazil becasue lucky Ube is headed that way soon)

Originally posted by Kilo7-

^ it's not filled with supermodels? that's ok... I'm so over lingerie models.

I'm really looking forward to seing that flick.

I heard it's being called 'the brazillian scarface'.

And apparently the soundtrack is really well made too.

(I only said Brazil becasue lucky Ube is headed that way soon)

Fuck Brazil, homey. I'm an Axis of Awesomer now.

Archived