BLOOD FOR BLOOD

A Fire Inside

I've seen other band thread's, so I figured I'll make one...

The new Blood For Blood album, Outlaw Anthems, rocks.

B4B in general rock. I caught them in the city like 6 months ago with Agnostic Front and others, really good show.

One of the best thing's about 'em is how they are not politically correct. It's refreshing to hear considering most of the bullshit out there and everyone trying not to offend people.

Also a great part of the new album, is the insert, which has a nice forward that deal's with Fred Durst being a fake tough guy who ain't shit...

Go buy the album if you liked their other stuff.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest evoloner

BFB are definetely dope, some of the members did backup on the death threat album

white trash sds fuck you haha but yeah im going to see slayer hatebreed tomorrow should be crazy!!

Guest blood as ink
Originally posted by dr. frink one

hehehe a fire inside...

AFI 7inch...

heheh...

a fire inside...don't you mean abuncha fuckin' idiots or asking for it ???

hehe

big bruno: SLAYER!!! goddamn i cant wait.. fuck hatebreed.

dont you mean fuck slayer? are you forgetting the fact that this Slayer band once put out many phenominal albums and is now putting out shit like "diiablious in musica" and whatever the new one is called?

slayer blow now. hard.

Blood for Blood are decent.

Fuck the band Death Threat. listen to the real Deathreat..which is kids from His hero is gone. they, are excellent.

Originally posted by DankLordz

dont you mean fuck slayer? are you forgetting the fact that this Slayer band once put out many phenominal albums and is now putting out shit like "diiablious in musica" and whatever the new one is called?

slayer blow now. hard.

Fuck the band Death Threat. listen to the real Deathreat..which is kids from His hero is gone. they, are excellent.

I replyed to one of yer music threads before... you, my friend listen to good music... fuck yeah on everything you said, especially "Fuck the band Death Threat. listen to the real Deathreat..which is kids from His hero is gone. they, are excellent."

Originally posted by DankLordz

slayer blow now. hard.

goddamn skip. diabolus or whatever really sucked, but have you heard the new one? its speed and heavy. real good. dont be silly.

old blood for blood was good, now they really suck. really. aahhh.

and both death threat's are good in my opinion. everyone always has to like one or the other. you goddamn weirdos.

Guest evoloner

ahh so were turning this into a fuck this fuck that thread. ok

well even though I love slayer. fuck all the long hair metal heads, I cany wait to spin kick there dumb jock moshing heads in the pit,

and hatebreed fucking rock, they are one of the most brutal bands to see live.

last but not least death threat from ct are the one and only and they tear shit up also

so fuck off

haha but on the real I dont really care who hates what or likes what, I like what I like

and thats It have a nice day!!

Guest evoloner

haha the good old hangover house!! had some great times there. the last time I saw hatebreed there was the madball dms benefit way back. man i miss that place no more good places like that left even though it was a shit hole. but I will be at the slayer hatebreed show tonight at toads place

Archived