Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Blink-182, Tony Hawk To Appear On 'The Simpsons'

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by -Rage-, Jul 17, 2002.

1. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Anyone even remotely familiar with Blink-182 knows they're one of the most animated bands in rock, and soon their funny fodder will be drawn from a place where groups such as Aerosmith, the Who, Spinal Tap and the Red Hot Chili Peppers have once touched down: Springfield.

Blink-182 recorded their voice parts for the 300th episode of the animated Fox series on Wednesday, according to a network spokesperson. Skateboarding legend Tony Hawk is also set to appear in the same tricentennial show and will tape his vocals Monday.

In the episode, scheduled for broadcast in February, Bart learns that he had acted in commercials as a baby and that Homer has squandered all his money. Frustrated, Bart leaves home after being legally emancipated from his parents and lands in a loft, where the show's guest stars are also living. Somehow the whole troupe winds up at the Skewed Tour, a parody of the rock-meets-extreme-sports festival the Warped Tour.

A script for the program was finished a few weeks ago and the voiceovers are being recorded now, the spokesperson said. Once completed, the process hits the animation stage, which usually takes six to nine months to complete.

:lol:

I can't wait.

2. sneak

sneak Guest

sounds like another classic simpsons:king:

3. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

Top 12 episodes...

so there's a little contest going on with a local TV network,
    where they have an online poll to determine the best Simpsons Episode from each season....

here they are...

Season 1 - Call of The Simpsons

Season 2 - Simpson & Delilah

Season 3 - Flaming Moes

Season 4 - Kamp Krusty

Season 5 - Deep Space Homer

Season 6 - Itchy & Scratchy Land

Season 7- King Size Homer

Season 8 - The Springfield Files

Season 9 - The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson

Season 10 - 30 Minutes over Tokyo

Season 11 - Behind the Laughter

Season 12 - The Computer wore menace shoes

4. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

good find zesto...

I must agree with thier choices too.

5. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

yeah.. I'm going to set my VCR.

and thank god they will still play Season 9 - The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson.

I thought it would be lost forever.

highlights include...

"Mountain Dew or Crab Juice"
    "... and then the chuds got me."

and...
    "Yeah.. they put all the jerks in the north tower"

6. LethalDosage

LethalDosage Guest

punk and skateboarding....just a trend like graffiti is these days...

cant wait till skating isnt popular like the early 90s, bands like Blink arent considered punk, and all the young little hip hopper nerds quit trying to paint, or wait i mean "tag", thats what they call it right..

yes im an elitist.

7. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

elitest?
    no, you're a toy so insecure with his place in graffiti (and the world) that he has to denounce anything that even remotely encroaches on what he holds sacred (for the moment). all the while, you're rejoicing because now you can stand up on your soap box and scream "i was here first and that makes me cool and you just found out about it so you suck".
    you're not an elitest, your a teenager going through his rebelious phase, making statements you'll eventually retract.

seeks/green day, sublime, no doubt, beastie boys, hopesfall, quicksand, nisfits? yeah i like em all, so?

8. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

9. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

ahh... the simpsons... yay

10. AeRoSoL JuNkiE

AeRoSoL JuNkiE Elite Member

i ated the purple berries....

11. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

I have that episode on my puter. Want it zest?

I had no idea they'd air it again... odd.

12. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

good god yes! got ftp ? hit my email.