BLINGIN!

jah

i was just thinking about what zesto was sayin about how its funny the diamond is the marriage stone because of how it represents slavery and genocide and whatnot, and i was thinkin its funny how all these rappers are talkin about africa and their roots and everything and then they go cop two 15k diamond necklesses, a 10 k bracelet, and 5 other pieces of jewelry covered in diamonds while the diamond industry is still raping africa and pretty much driving slaves and shit. how many people are there in the United States? 300 mil? out of that i bet theres about 10 million decent citizens, out of which there are probably like 5 million who really do what they believe is right most of the time. the rest are greedy, ignorant, arrogant, hypocrites in one way or another.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by jah

i was just thinking about what zesto was sayin about how its funny the diamond is the marriage stone because of how it represents slavery and genocide and whatnot, and i was thinkin its funny how all these rappers are talkin about africa and their roots and everything and then they go cop two 15k diamond necklesses, a 10 k bracelet, and 5 other pieces of jewelry covered in diamonds while the diamond industry is still raping africa and pretty much driving slaves and shit. how many people are there in the United States? 300 mil? out of that i bet theres about 10 million decent citizens, out of which there are probably like 5 million who really do what they believe is right most of the time. the rest are greedy, ignorant, arrogant, hypocrites in one way or another.

like yourself, you write graffiti right?

Guest --zeSto--

^

take away masterP's money and what do you have left?

A guy who cant play ball well enought to go pro, and a chump who cant rap.

take away Jeru's money... you're left with the same guy.

And he would survive in affrica. MaterP would need his tanks for protection.

I'm glad you got my point jah.

It's such a paradox to see rappers claiming that they've bought

their independence. They are so rich and free that they can wear

diamonds. But they're really only wearing the symbols of the oppression

of their own people. such trickery!

you'd be rockin the same shit if you were that rich or that black. don't hate because these people are bringin out their music, and gettin dope cashflow from it. if i knew that and i was black, i'd rock diamonds and be like who the fuck is the slave now.

Guest blink_ATX

silk the shokker is part of no limit records and he had like a couple platinum singles, not ot mention hes good friends with master p.

you ever seen his house???

i saw it on cribs and the rich and famous

fuck them all, they are basically robbing their own people and telling them go kill and steal each other, go fuck as many bitches as you can, and oh yeah fuck the white devil for holding us down.

its like don't claim "thuglife" and then complain when you don't get a job.

i dont know what your talking about,none of these new "rappers " talk about africa or their roots , i can only think of mos def who does so....

and so what if they stop buying diamonds , then what,,thousands if not millions of guys buy diamonds for there woman every day. "rappers" arent solely the reason why diamonds are in high demand

Guest blink_ATX

you are on crack

go look up some statistics

anyway its just a stupid rock

fuck diamonds and vanity items like that

jewlery is useless

if you want to show motherfuckers what your worth show'em yo bank statement.

and mos def isnt a rapper nor does he "floss ice"

anyway i agree with fox mulder

and i say that because music does influence what and how people think, our country is sadly bent on worshipping idolatry beings.

F ake

A ss

N igga

Originally posted by The BLACK Y

i dont know what your talking about,none of these new "rappers " talk about africa or their roots , i can only think of mos def who does so....

and so what if they stop buying diamonds , then what,,thousands if not millions of guys buy diamonds for there woman every day. "rappers" arent solely the reason why diamonds are in high demand

Haha, i laugh at you. Man the only reason diamonda are high in demand is cause debeers markets them, so it makes it seem like you have to give em to your lady for her to like you. Also the main reason, is the debeers family has a monopoly and owns all diamond mines, they have bunches of diamonds in warehouses, they slowly release them to the market so they can get max money. If they were just to realease how much they mine diamonds would not be worth much.

Fuck a diamond.

Ill be like my dad, make my wifes wedding for her instead of buying some stupid crap.

damn diamonds.

i hope one day, my soul mate will propose to me at a tattoo shop.

instead of a diamond ring, he's gunna tattoo a ring around my finger.

one day, one fucking day.

but if i was that rich enough to have 10billion dollars, i wouldent buy diamonds, i'd start a HUUUUGE family. :)

dee38aspiringfuturesupermomMILFoner.

Guest blink_ATX

i still rain supreme

we should all put in our pieces and tags

"quit bowing down to the idolatry puppets of the corporate gods"

poor middle america its enthralled to itself.

what would these guys be doing if they weren't rapping??....................on the street slingin,in jail,dead,etc.etc..........the majority of these motherfucker's with a few notable,(talented,) exceptions, make one good song or album and are never heard from again. Then a few years later you hear about them gettin shot, shootin' somebody, or jackin a car.

Guest blink_ATX

ahahahahaaahahaaaaaa

well you know how master p made his forune of 600 million dollars right??

that fucker sold crack and used that money to start a label ahahahahahahahahaaaa

thats fucking the system from the inside out

thats why i love the mafia and organized crime.

lord Ka0s

Guest blink_ATX
Originally posted by REGULATOR

Retards

Attempting

Poetry

the only intellegent thing you have ever said

props but just this once

lord Ka0s

Archived