Bling bling?

SukiSukiNow

So I was at the ATM and this lady was using the machine next to mine. After she left I noticed her side kept beeping so naturally I looked over and realized she had forgotten to take her money! I took the money and told my friend what happend, he chased oufter her and kept waving her money at her from across the street. She must have thought my friend was propositioning her cuz she got all scared and freaked out and ran away from us. Then we tried to find her after we got into the car and she was nowhere to be found. All I can say is I tried but oh well, now I got some extra cash right?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest exhibitone
Originally posted by ~KRYLON2~

sux to be that dumb broad

HAHAHA BROAD

I WOULDNT OF CHASED HER DOWN

JUST KEEP THE MONEY

the lady probably feels like shit for being so dumb, and as soon as she noticed the money wasn't with her she was bound to know why suki's friend was yelling.

suki is so fun to say. suki. sucky. hee hee...

*edit* damn... i meant that she probably wouldn't report the ish because of those reasons. pbr what...

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

So I was at the ATM and this lady was using the machine next to mine. After she left I noticed her side kept beeping so naturally I looked over and realized she had forgotten to take her money! I took the money and told my friend what happend, he chased oufter her and kept waving her money at her from across the street. She must have thought my friend was propositioning her cuz she got all scared and freaked out and ran away from us. Then we tried to find her after we got into the car and she was nowhere to be found. All I can say is I tried but oh well, now I got some extra cash right?

right on.

Originally posted by Pistol

suki suki.

personallu i woulda took the money without trying to find her.

so let's go to the spearmint rhino city of industry.

what time should I pick you up?

:kissy:

Well, I wanted to atleast try and pretend to be a good citizen. Now that I'm $400 richer why don't we go to vegas and visit the Rhino, I've been to that one and it's not as skanky as the Industry one. Pick me up at 6:01pm tonight at my work, k?

Originally posted by most_blunted

ok so the lady went to the atm to get money but then she left the atm without money because she forgot it in the atm?....

how dumb can you be?

Yeah I don't understand it myself, but the cash was still in the despensing part of the ATM machine. Yay for me though.

Archived