blind date: aka: fuck a ho.

Guest kidlugz

Guest kidlugz

i love blind date. if that makes me a homo, so be it. i also watch cooking for love occassionaly. i don't care.

why are there so many self-absorbed bitches on blind date? for instance, today, this bitch who won the miss toronto pagent went out with this italian dude. when they first met, one of the first things he did was compliment her(i believe he said, "i'm happy, you're cute" or something retarded like that. yes, it was a kinda weird compliment, but a compliment nonetheless) and she responded by squaking at him about "what the hell that means" or something along those lines. fuck a ho.

for the remainder of this date she sat on her high horse and continued to belittle this dude. fuck a ho. she wasn't even that hot. i'd give her a 7 out of 10. fuck a ho.

anyways. blind date is the bomb. don't sleep folks. this is important shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by kidlugz:

sex wars sucks. don't taint my thread by mentioning that garbage.

it's so true i watch the simpsons instead.....but blind date is good i watch it maybe every couple of days but i missed tonights....i'll post some responses to the next show when it comes on....toronto whippidy whut....

The host on Change of Heart looks like a penis in clothes.

Not cool.

Blind Date, on the other hand, is the frikcin' best. Like brown twinkie, I often find myself watching the show with my girllie girl .. making fun of almost everyone that goes on the show. Its just too damn easy.

sexwarssexwarssexwarsexwarssexwarssexwarsexwarssexwarssexwarsexwarssexwarssexwarsexwarssexwarssexwarsexwarssexwarssexwarsexwarssexwarssexwarsexwarssexwarssexwarsexwarssexwarssexwar sexwarssexwarssexwarsexwarssexwarssexwar

hahaha that turns into warsex...look it's life!!!!!!

something has to fill the void between the 5 o'clock and 6 o'clock simpson's episodes, there is no other option, it's all about blind date. Rodger Lodge is a shit head though, I want to see him go on a blind date, lets see how far your smart ass comments get you now fucker. Sometimes the guys do pretty well, and he still shits on them. Get off your high horse Rodger, Ms. Toronto? Probably won the chin/sunshine girl contest, all sunshine girls are nasty hoes, thats the only way she could have won the title.

Guest Pilau Hands

Blind date is good shit. I hate seeing them not get along though...I mean they must have to sign a contract saying they won't walk out or something...shit.

Change of Heart should be called:

"Our relationship is bullshit so we might as well break-up"

i would never not care that much about someone to let her go out with some dude to see if she wanted to be with me. fuck that, you either know or you don't. if you don't i'm not gonna say, "Well I know you went skinny dipping and ate a chocolate sundae off his penis, but I choose Stay Together."

i agree blind date is good shit, i was thinking about those girls that fuck on the first date...what would everyone that they work with think of a chick like that after they saw her go bang some dude she barely knew on tv.....man it would be hard to go back to work after that...or if there mom was whatching or something

Originally posted by ulcer:

those hosts are ugly as hell. I hate those fuckers.

Who's down with Win Ben Stein's Money?

Cha Ching!!

that show's okay.....it get's kind of boring, but i'm all about watching that crazy aussie croc finder...good shit

[This message has been edited by just~someone~else~ (edited 08-01-2001).]

Guest dukeofyork

never watched it, dont plan on it anytime soon...

i dont watch hardly any tv, why would i watch crap like that?

Originally posted by Gouged out 3rd Eye:

them bitches on blind date be trippin. act theyre better than the guy. theyre on the show too. change of heart is funny too.

For real! The girl always try's to act cooler than the guy. Then they talk shit about the guy after the date!

------------------

Indeed...

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3194/oooorgrg.jpg'>

Archived