Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

blind date: aka: fuck a ho.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by kidlugz, Jul 31, 2001.

1. kidlugz

kidlugz Guest

i love blind date. if that makes me a homo, so be it. i also watch cooking for love occassionaly. i don't care.

why are there so many self-absorbed bitches on blind date? for instance, today, this bitch who won the miss toronto pagent went out with this italian dude. when they first met, one of the first things he did was compliment her(i believe he said, "i'm happy, you're cute" or something retarded like that. yes, it was a kinda weird compliment, but a compliment nonetheless) and she responded by squaking at him about "what the hell that means" or something along those lines. fuck a ho.

for the remainder of this date she sat on her high horse and continued to belittle this dude. fuck a ho. she wasn't even that hot. i'd give her a 7 out of 10. fuck a ho.

anyways. blind date is the bomb. don't sleep folks. this is important shit.

2. brown twinkie

brown twinkie Veteran Member

yea....me and my girl watch it fairly regularly.....
    i laugh my ass off at the host....fuckin' roger lodge....whatta name...
    yo lugz.....hit me up with an email, or..did you get mine?
    graffiti.net is bein' a bitch so.....i haven't checked it for a bit...

3. pacman

pacman Member

he only wears long sleeves
    Anybody ever watch sex wars? It used to be on after that blind date

4. kidlugz

kidlugz Guest

sex wars sucks. don't taint my thread by mentioning that garbage.

5. just~someone~else~

just~someone~else~ Senior Member

it's so true i watch the simpsons instead.....but blind date is good i watch it maybe every couple of days but i missed tonights....i'll post some responses to the next show when it comes on....toronto whippidy whut....

6. eyeBddub

eyeBddub Member

change of heart is pretty funny sometimes

7. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

werd. i would never do that show.

8. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

The host on Change of Heart looks like a penis in clothes.

Not cool.

Blind Date, on the other hand, is the frikcin' best. Like brown twinkie, I often find myself watching the show with my girllie girl .. making fun of almost everyone that goes on the show. Its just too damn easy.

9. pacman

pacman Member

sexwarssexwarssexwarsexwarssexwarssexwarsexwarssexwarssexwarsexwarssexwarssexwarsexwarssexwarssexwarsexwarssexwarssexwarsexwarssexwarssexwarsexwarssexwarssexwarsexwarssexwarssexwar sexwarssexwarssexwarsexwarssexwarssexwar

hahaha that turns into warsex...look it's life!!!!!!

10. ulcer

ulcer Member

something has to fill the void between the 5 o'clock and 6 o'clock simpson's episodes, there is no other option, it's all about blind date. Rodger Lodge is a shit head though, I want to see him go on a blind date, lets see how far your smart ass comments get you now fucker. Sometimes the guys do pretty well, and he still shits on them. Get off your high horse Rodger, Ms. Toronto? Probably won the chin/sunshine girl contest, all sunshine girls are nasty hoes, thats the only way she could have won the title.

11. ulcer

ulcer Member

PS, sex wars is shit. How dare you compare the two.

12. pacman

pacman Member

never knew asking if anybody watched it was comparing.....so much anger..........roger lodge still only wears long sleeves

13. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

Blind date is good shit. I hate seeing them not get along though...I mean they must have to sign a contract saying they won't walk out or something...shit.

Change of Heart should be called:
    "Our relationship is bullshit so we might as well break-up"

i would never not care that much about someone to let her go out with some dude to see if she wanted to be with me. fuck that, you either know or you don't. if you don't i'm not gonna say, "Well I know you went skinny dipping and ate a chocolate sundae off his penis, but I choose Stay Together."

14. lazlo

lazlo Junior Member

i agree blind date is good shit, i was thinking about those girls that fuck on the first date...what would everyone that they work with think of a chick like that after they saw her go bang some dude she barely knew on tv.....man it would be hard to go back to work after that...or if there mom was whatching or something

15. Klypse

Klypse Elite Member

Blind date is the shit! Change of heart is funny sometimes too. Fuck sexwars that shit is boring as hell. Both the hosts have big heads and are ugly as fuck.

------------------
    Indeed...
    [​IMG]