bleach your shoes

kaesthebluntedwonder

my eyes hurt and i am nausious from the fumes because i just bleached an older pair of DCs a couple minutes ago. they used to be a dark blue but i got some vomit on them so decided to use bleach to remove some of it. after i saw the color some spots had turned i said fuck it, bleach the whole thing. some parts must be bleach resistent because they didnt turn colors. its kind of an off light brownish color now.

:idea:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahahah...i bought a brand new pair of dcs the other day and wore em right to work...i dont give a fuck...

and what pisses me off is when i see some 14 year old skate rat with some chad muskas and gets a skuff on em and gets all bent out of shape...what the fuck...

fashion

function

Guest Pilau Hands

you motherfathers don't even know the level of happiness i'm at right now. it rained pretty hard last night, so i went walking around listening to the Red Hot Chilli Peppers' "Soul to Squeeze" on repeat. My new light brown shoes are now darker and have scuffs in them. They're beautiful. We are all real beautiful. You are sooooooooooo beautiful!

GIVE ME A KISS, UGLY! :beat:

these shoes were made for walking...

i was in the city last nite on a date with a nice girl wearing these nice tims i got a while back. i never waterproofed them and they got wet and were already a little skuffed to begin with, but they look different because of the rain now. i like kicks with wear in em, because you can wear them whever, whenever and not have to worry about keeping them as clean as they were when brand new. theyre just shoes...

Originally posted by inkjunkie34

what pisses me off is when i see some 14 year old skate rat with some chad muskas and gets a skuff on em and gets all bent out of shape...what the fuck..

Dood my D3's have become more of a brownish-grey colour rather than the shiny white they are supposed to be. But then I'm not a poser who washes his shoes when he gets the slightest dirt molecule on them.....

Originally posted by cmeup

your shit sounds kinda jacked up...

but i was just gonna say, black people know how to keep their kix clean hella good...

mine always get fucked up...

tease

that was a horrible thing to say but so far i have found it to be true. this lady i work with has had these new shoes for a couple months and they still look new, cuz the shoes i wear to work are all sorta dirty and look like vomit on the bottom. then i figured out why, she doesn't work. she lets the dumb white girls do all the work while she stands there and puts things into bags. (she admitted this to me at a recent date)

Archived