Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

BLAZE TEA: the tea smoking thread

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by test pattern, Mar 31, 2003.

1. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

there's nothing like cracking your window open for some cool april air, hearing the trains and blazing some TEA..

seriously, though... some guy at work told me his friend smoked a lot of tea... and this made me laugh my ass off. this was my first time to hear about it... has anyone else heard of smoking tea as a substitue to pot?

maybe it's this hick ass town i live in..

2. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

3. test pattern

i tried some lipton right?

it smelled just like weed and kind of tasted like it too...

so then my friend gave me some oolong tea... and i tried that.
    it tasted like shit but i couldn't fall asleep.

i just tried some mint tea.. it feels good.

and i don't even smoke anything..

well.. except tea.. but it's for shits and gigs..

4. TresOne

TresOne Member

I thought people grew out of the 'tea-smoking' faze by age 12..

5. "tea" is 1950s slang for "weed".

this thread is retarded.

6. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

When I was 10 my brother and i would smoke tea and oregano and all kinds of herbs wrapped in paper. Hmmm.....no wonder I turned out the way I did....

:eek:

7. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

smokin t back i the day = smokin crack

seriously

8. GRAFARONI

GRAFARONI Member

When I was 10 I was gettin blazed Everyday.... thank you to all my Santa cruz budz

9. When

When 12oz Loyalist

http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon26.gif'>
    i remember those days, sigh.

10. Hank Parker

Hank Parker Senior Member

Smoking tea? Hahahahahaha....No thanks. I'll just stick to my dank stash of pot. ;)

11. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

12. test pattern

SUP DOGZ MAN YO IM FUKD UP ON TEA AN SHIT NA MEAN

teasmoking for life

13. OMARNYCAKASW1

OMARNYCAKASW1 Senior Member

potlikker tea brewed from marijuana waste
    pot liquor tea brewed from marijuana waste
    tea head habitual marijuana user
    Cannabis tea marijuana
    Crystal tea LSD
    Green tea PCP
    Lipton Tea inferior quality drugs
    Tea marijuana, PCP
    Tea party to smoke marijuana
    Texas tea marijuana
    Weed tea marijuana

so if someone told you to sniff glue, you would try elmers white kiddie glue, once finding that it did not get you high you decide to snort, inject, and smoke it...

www.darwinawards.com

Stupidity kills

1997, Canada) A woman in Canada called the police with a complaint that she had been burnt in a drug deal. She claimed that a man had sold her a rock of crack cocaine, but when she brought it home, it "looked like baking powder." The police dispatched a narcotics agent to her house, who tested the rock and verified that, despite its appearance, it was indeed cocaine. The woman was promptly arrested for drug possession. The RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police) are encouraging anyone who thinks they may have been fooled into buying fake drugs to come forward.

February 2000, Colombia) A woman tried to smuggle an automatic pistol into a high-security prison in Bogota by concealing it in her rectum. Unfortunately, she was unable to remove the weapon from its snug hiding place. In great distress and needing medical attention, Tirsa told wardens at La Picota prison that she was pregnant, and was rushed to a nearby hospital. Prison visitors sometimes smuggle drugs and liquor to inmates, but rarely do they cram automatic weapons into their private places. After three days of hospitalization, she confessed the real reason for her pain to hospital staff, and surgeons removed the 7.65mm pistol on Wednesday. Tirsa was charged with illegal weapons possession