blah

ages

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

firstly, thanks for the comments. secondly, the communist who's too blind to see what i typed; just shut up. post pics, not words. accidents happen and i have moved it over to the Sketch Place thread. there will no longer be any posts here. if i knew how to delete it, i would. but i dont know crap about computers.

Yes, I am aware that there are other AGE/AGES around. There's more than one of every name out there these days. I just base it on the significance of style. Just as there is more than one DORK. I think the Dork on this forum is dope. I havn't seen the others, but im sure there is a difference in style.

sorry, but he has no influence over me. just as we're all entitled to our own opinion, i dont dig all of his work. however, his coloring skills and 3Ds have been quite appealing for quite some time. i know some of you like his work and that's cool, but i personally only dig his coloring and 3Ds. i know i'm not good at graff, but that's my opinion. the rest is left to everyone else to judge. please leave all the euphemisms out, if any were applied. Hest, your work is dope. even if this may or may not be a diss, i will still admire your work. a person's work and a person's character comes from different places. anyways, you all do your thing and i'll do mine.

"you might say i reveal my teeth, maybe even smile while you laugh at me,

even as we speak, you'll never see a chunk of your work marked with my cavities."

Ages

you gotta shut the fuck up. dont be a gayass internet shit talker. i dont give a shit if my work doesnt satisify anyone here. you could say you dont like it or whatnot, but being a faggot ass and shit talking is just stupid. get your dumbass out of here. there's always gotta be a dumb fuck...sketch something and post it, work on your own shit, or just shut up. alright cool guy?

• 2 weeks later...

yeah, i messed up on the coloring, accidentally. so yeah, i totally agree on that. i dont know what the hell my clumsy ass was thinking, but i marked it with orange and was like "fuck," then i got curious what it would look like. my answer was it came out like crap. oh well. kind of reminds me of the Hob Goblin now. i liked the green and purple though. just the orange and green came out weak. i've been writing for about 2 or 3 yrs and i still suck shit.

Archived