>>>>>>>BLAH!<<<<<<<

Guest -sudz-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

jesus: yes i belive have gone somewhat crazy, fed up with what has become of this forum, too many members, too many toys, topics last less than a day. it's incredibly stupid, i've been here for a few years and its all gone down hill.

eg.......(second dood): i'm from canada, and from what your profile says you are from detroit. it you know jaunt, tell him i said whats up.

freddy gets up.

http://photos.onebigvillage.com/pubimage.asp?id_=70500'>

Originally posted by -sudz-

jesus: yes i belive have gone somewhat crazy, fed up with what has become of this forum, too many members, too many toys, topics last less than a day. it's incredibly stupid, i've been here for a few years and its all gone down hill.

well said suds... toys are in the stands.....players are on the field...

even i am wack for being on here....

amazing things that you do when you are stranded..

Originally posted by IHATEU

SUDZ! hahaha i almost forgot your silly ass cows...i just hope your 7 or 8 at the most........

i'm 14.

wanker: do rhino's have tits?think buddy.

, too many toys

you are the only toy on here, you havent progressed at all and do shit liek that and that ugly cow how bout you go and practice instead of saying other people are toys....... loser...... and thats supposed to be a fucking rhino? jesus christ and his sweet lambs kid ill pray for you.......

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

Originally posted by kaesthebluntedwonder

this kid's gonna be bad

someday, someday.

It looks like an abstract rhino. LOL

Look at his leg/tit!

• 3 months later...
Guest Jaunt

eg.......(second dood): i'm from canada, and from what your profile says you are from detroit. it you know jaunt, tell him i said whats up.

freddy gets up.

http://photos.onebigvillage.com/pubimage.asp?id_=70500'>

don't know why, but whats up.

• 4 years later...

Archived