Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

blackfriday

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Dino Martini, Nov 25, 2004.

1. Dino Martini

Dino Martini New Jack

2. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

[​IMG]

3. Dino Martini

Dino Martini New Jack

it's not buy nothing day for me, no, i am not gonna be at the store since now waiting in line, but please believe i will be copping tons of dvd's for cheap maybe a new TV, (though i got a new one a few months ago) and a few extra dvd players wouldn't hurt, also a few gifts for loved ones.

4. Swiffer Jet

Swiffer Jet Elite Member

I have to work from 5AM to 7PM. I debating whether or not I should park the car at work then walking to the layup and paint a freight or two and then walk back to work (at 5).

It's going to be so fun.

5. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

black friday?! nigguh, thats when everything is on sale!!

6. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

see, undergroundorginizations should get down with terrorism at the malls..every mall in the u s of a shut down due to flares strapped together like a bomb, or mall hostage, or just phoney threats.

people are really stupid to think that for one day/the biggest shopping day of the year that everybody in the united states of america will not shop.

7. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

It's kind of like people are so stupid that if the day was "castrate yourself with dull scissors day" and they expected you to stop, but yo, no matter if everyone stopped stabbing at there junk it will remain the most popular day of the year for castrating...no

But really, I like getting people I care about gifts and I'm not trying to come off like an Anarchist but this day and its idea makes me sick.

8. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« Senior Member

im scurred.

gotta work 230-11pm

:shook:

9. MOOGLE?

MOOGLE? 12oz Loyalist

teehee dptinbutter is reading this thread..

heehehehe dip it in butter..

does paint ever go on sale for after holiday shopping?
    if not i take donations of krylon and belton...as well as krink and rusto

10. »§ÜGÅR«

»§ÜGÅR« Senior Member

11. MOOGLE?

MOOGLE? 12oz Loyalist

come on....

sugar you better hope i dont move to chicago...cause i wont hesitate to try and borrow money from you if we ever meet

and then i'll get selective amnesia whenever getting payed back is mentioned

12. Nekro

Nekro Elite Member

King Bling: I feel the idea and spirit of buy nothing day, but the fact that it's held on black friday is unfortunate. Yes, black friday is far and away the most blatant and offensive display of consumerism and greed in the world. It's a veritable orgy of spending for no reason that I find totally objectionable. On the other hand if you're going to buy something, that's the day to do it.

13. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

#1) Yes, perpetuate the damnable shit with this thread.

#2) I'm laughing my fucking ass off at all the people talking about picking up discount DVDs on 12oz lately. Have you ever heard of DVD burners?

14. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

i for one don't want a burned copy of a dvd, i want my dvd's intact with cover art, inserts, everything...

deto/500+ dvd's none burned, non bootlegged...

15. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

^ I feel the same way about DVD's and CD's