blackbook part II

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest BLINK_evryda

trash

that shit was trash except that last flic, real trash i mean i do that in the toilet with my shit

keep practicing

Originally posted by nak

well i see that 'A' you did in skay.. is bitten.. but the other stuff is prety good.. if you want i'll prove it

....you better stop talking SHIT....I saw how you do....I'm surprized you still have the balls to use the same name...., And as far the phrase " bitten " is concerned......I think you have to " know what YOUR doing" first, then years later you can start opening you trap about eating our peoples syles....till then stay in your book!!!!.....nak whatever...

Re: trash

Originally posted by BLINK_evryda

that shit was trash except that last flic, real trash i mean i do that in the toilet with my shit

keep practicing

I think it's fuckin hillarious that this dude gets on here and calls people's sketches trash.His shit is complete shit.Three-D going every which way and what not.Not to mention no concept of letter form.In short,Blink,shut your fucking pie-hole.Douche-bag.

nak and blink need to fuckin stop talking....blink obviously has never been outside his house and hasnt seen what "bombing" is...he actaully thought his own sketches were decent but they sucked....not everyone attempts fuckin wild style you dumbass...you start out with straight letters and throwies...you tried to start out with wildstyle and look how toy it is....you fuckin mammas boy...get out of your house, go to a city...and take notes....because your obviosly some suburban wannabe who doesnt kno shit

i like the jest bomb...that was sick

Guest BLINK_evryda
Originally posted by regulator

nak and blink need to fuckin stop talking....blink obviously has never been outside his house and hasnt seen what "bombing" is...he actaully thought his own sketches were decent but they sucked....not everyone attempts fuckin wild style you dumbass...you start out with straight letters and throwies...you tried to start out with wildstyle and look how toy it is....you fuckin mammas boy...get out of your house, go to a city...and take notes....because your obviosly some suburban wannabe who doesnt kno shit

i like the jest bomb...that was sick

1. you are a degenerate pice of scum

2. dont ever infer my words

3. i humble myslef before all then i reply

4. its a bunch of shit ass 2 second sketches that shouldn not have been posted

5. if its truly not the previous then god almighty continue practicing cause i repeat the originla qoute "i could do that in a toilet with my anus"

6. post some of your shit regulator

Originally posted by nak

well i see that 'A' you did in skay.. is bitten.. but the other stuff is prety good.. if you want i'll prove it

well dont you see... thats it not my outline? so how can i bite it when i didnt even draw it?

Archived