BlackBook Marker Set Help me out

MystikPW

hey what up everyone, im looking to get a new set of blackbook markers...ive been using painttec but they cost like 4 dollars a marker and run out too quick for me...anyway, i really dont know too make kinds of markers that would be good to use in a blackbook, so i just wanted to know what kind of markers you think i should get...cost doesnt matter, and id like a wide selection of colors...if you know any colors that corolate to any krylon or rusto colors that would be cool too...thanks a lot -LMNOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest dontworrieaboutit

prismacolors

you should check out prismacolors, they are double sided and come in more colors than youve ever heard of. i got a bunch of extras, email me if you got anything to trade for some.

Don't get sets. They cost more than individual, it's true. Try and find Design2 markers. They are off the shelves now cause Prismacolor bought them out, but you can still find them. But the best out there is the Tria Pantone markers. 3 markers/tips in one, plus they match the pantone number/color cordination in Adobe Photoshop. Go w/the Tria Pantone's, and last resort, Prismacolor.

Guest SOCCERMOM 1

me and my kids like to make believe we're bookworms: its fun and creative and good practice for 'getting ill on the streets'(as my youngest one says). chartpak and prismacolors are ideal for fills, and we use the "buff" color for magic tricks. vis-a'-vis wet erase fine point transperency pens still win my vote for outlines. any kind of gel pen is cute for highlights and inlines. a colored pencil gets an a+ for adding a glaze over sharpie-filled 3D's. my young ones take their time with their black outlines by using a pilot ink-pen or a pilot photo-marking pen(i personally have no patience for this, and opt to watch my soaps...) there's these silver pens called Zig Painty that do fine line in silver or gold. Hard to find but if you see them cop'em. my oldest little hellion of a child loves to rack them for me.

i get a "kick" out of you graffiti kids.

Guest printer

umm yah soccercop 1 or whatever. whats the deal with you being here. and talkin about us little graffiti kids. huh whats the deal with this. my son this . my son that

prismas are allright, bu they streak something fucking terrible. go with trias. bad ass. trust me. gel pens as well, in as many colors as you can find....

POC

Ahhh shit..... another newbie question, so let me guess this is a Cop too?!?! Everyone run. Look dude. Go to a local Art shop, check out all different types of markers! You got to find out exactly what you like and are best skilled to use. Some people work great with markers, some work good with pencils. Shit many of us work well with them together to blend the colors. Don't let these Hypocritical assholes talk shit and put you down.... They are pissed cause they had some one give them all their knowledge. They don't want it to come too easy to you because the more skilled you become when your new at te shit, the longer you have to dust their shit. Try Prisma colors like most people will say.

Re: POC

Originally posted by curse

Ahhh shit..... another newbie question, so let me guess this is a Cop too?!?! Everyone run.

hey, i think you should shoot yourself, the forums here to help people with questions out...just because i want to know what the most popular markers to use for my blackbook does not classify me as a newbie...i love it how people come on the site, post 4 times and think they have the status to go around calling people cops, try to not be such a douchebag

ahhh shit.... this must be what they mean when they say graffiti is in the gang culture. First off I wasn't saying that you yourself are a newbie... I was simply stating that that question is something that you would catch someone just joining our sub-culture would ask. The whole Cop thing was just because that's what all these dumbass people try and say on here when someone asks a question. Look back at everyone's first posts!!!! Before you get the whole 120z lingo down, that's the type of bullshit you hear on this fucked up place. I have stated numerous time in previous posts that I think that this forum needs more of a positive vibe! there stated clear. That's what my shit meant so get off the jock, and suck on the rock, that's surely not hidden, look at my underwear, and your mouth shall drop. And stop all the frontin bullshit, cause damn..I got scared when you all raised your caps!!!

Guest SOCCERMOM 1

hey i love my kids. i even tell them to close their eyes the way some of you graffiti gangster guttermouths talk on here. shame on you!

if you don't feel like racking from stores rack them right from the source: writers! tell them you 'll 'get up' in their books, but you have no markers and you really want to hook up their book so you'll need to borrow their supply of soccermom-bought markers......then give two of them back and say the rest ran dry! moms just wanna have fun. RACK RACK RACK and stay ill kiddies

Archived