Black Women

earmuffs

So im sitting here watching Maury and hes doing paternity test and when black girls find out the guy is the father... whats the first thing outta their mouth..

GIVE ME MY MONEY....

Bitch that aint your money to spend on fake nails and chicken, its your kids money.

Dog Chapman Racist Oner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So im sitting here watching Maury and hes doing paternity test and when black girls find out the guy is the father... whats the first thing outta their mouth..

"YEAAAAHH NIGGA I TOLD YOU!!!"

What's the first thing they think of though? "Wow, glad I got it right the first time."

Theres this "african american " assistant here. She loves asian guys and always talks about how she's asian washed. She walks around barefoot and the other day she was telling me how she hates having black feet, also that she will never get rid of her corns because she won't stop wearing heels. She thinks that since I am asian, I share the love of asian men with her, but I do not.