BLACK&WHITE PHOTOGRAPHY (OLD-FASHIONED LOOKING)

Carl Winslow.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by -Rage-@Dec 28 2004, 08:59 PM

Whhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy not just post in the Photography Thread?

Trying to steal the spotlight?

there's several photography threads. i was trying to start one with a "vintage-look" theme. this is the photography forum so what are you complaining about. i can understand before when it was just channel zero but this is a photography forum.

actually, the "untitled" forum is for non-graf related art, as i understand it, as is much of its content. part of that content includes at least one or more other "photography threads". my question was why it was nessesary to start another one. is yours a special photography? too good for the other photography threads just because its "old" looking? there are too many redundant threads is what i am trying to bring to light, and you are just contributing to the problem.

Originally posted by DIBS@Dec 28 2004, 09:11 PM

actually, the "untitled" forum is for non-graf related art, as i understand it, as is much of its content. part of that content includes at least one or more other "photography threads". my question was why it was nessesary to start another one. is yours a special photography? too good for the other photography threads just because its "old" looking? there are too many redundant threads is what i am trying to bring to light, and you are just contributing to the problem.

please tell us where it says "one or more other photography threads". the description of this forum says "Art, design, photography." i don't see where they put a limit on the amount of photography threads. i was just trying to spawn a different theme where others can post and a couple niggas is complainin. no harm no foul

You know what, originally I was really fucking annoyed with the fact that you started a new thread but then I saw your pictures and was kinda happy you didn't post them in the photography thread.

SEPIA TONE R00LZ D00DZ TOTALLY ARTISTIC! WEEEOOOOOO!

I'm reserving all right to be an asshole, because I am awesome.

Oh and now I'm getting a little pissed about your thread because I realize you will be the only one with flicks in here, no one else will post shit so I think we need a mod to change the title to, "CARL WINSLOWS IS THE BESTEST SEPIA TONE DIGITAL CAMERA PHOTOGRAPHER EVER SUPER THREAD"

Yo, seriously, I'm gonna remount my High Horse and make a super thread with all 300 prints I made this semester, and it's going to be called "FUCK YOUR MOTHER'S NASTY TITS: A KEVIN CONVERY INVENTED PHOTOGRAPHY AND IS BEAUTIFUL SUPERTHREAD"

MYPANTS/FUCKINGGGGG PISSSEEEDDDDDD '05

I saw this thread title and was hoping it was going to be some old school self-made palladium or silver prints or something, but I was wrong. Long live high iso digital sepia.

Here are some more digital B&Ws so I feel like less of an ass. Most have been posted before in the photography thread that everyone else posts in.

splorg.jpg

IMG01279.jpg

IMG01240.jpg

DSC00448.jpg

IMG03238.jpg

IMG02454bw.jpg

IMG02373.jpg

IMG02378.jpg

IMG02321.jpg

IMG02159.jpg

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega@Dec 29 2004, 10:55 AM

You know what, originally I was really fucking annoyed with the fact that you started a new thread but then I saw your pictures and was kinda happy you didn't post them in the photography thread.

SEPIA TONE R00LZ D00DZ TOTALLY ARTISTIC! WEEEOOOOOO!

I'm reserving all right to be an asshole, because I am awesome.

Oh and now I'm getting a little pissed about your thread because I realize you will be the only one with flicks in here, no one else will post shit so I think we need a mod to change the title to, "CARL WINSLOWS IS THE BESTEST SEPIA TONE DIGITAL CAMERA PHOTOGRAPHER EVER SUPER THREAD"

Yo, seriously, I'm gonna remount my High Horse and make a super thread with all 300 prints I made this semester, and it's going to be called "FUCK YOUR MOTHER'S NASTY TITS: A KEVIN CONVERY INVENTED PHOTOGRAPHY AND IS BEAUTIFUL SUPERTHREAD"

MYPANTS/FUCKINGGGGG PISSSEEEDDDDDD '05

damn, this 12oz shit really gets you heated, huh?

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega@Dec 29 2004, 03:01 PM

um yeah could someone actually close this thread? You can't say "Old fashion" and use a point and shoot digital.

Post up some talbotypes or wet plates then maybe we could call this "old fashion."

PS> I hate you and anything you've ever done.

yeah that's why it says "old-fashioned looking". i know it's not true old-fashioned.

i'm gonna refrain from posting any more images in this thread in hopes it gets closed or dies off since you and a couple others have gotten their panties in a bunch. i never posted in this new forum so wasn't aware of the (unwritten) "rules". i thought you just post photography and there would be no bitching and complaining.

ps> i hate your obvious jealousy and hater-ism.