Black People, White people hate you

Vanity

They sit in bars drinking $15 dollar drinks, bitching about you for hours.

Comparing you to generalizations of other races and saying you have no pride because all your kids are on welfare, but you won't scrub a toilet for minimum wage.

Slavery was a myth, and you were lucky to be taken from your savage country and brought to america.

You don't pay your rent and mooch off the system, when you have time between dealing drugs and shooting eachother.

That neighborhood there, well, we've never been there; but that's just because we would get shot if we did.

If it weren't for you, gays, and stupid people, our country would be prospeous.

Oh, and you asians & mexicans aren't real americans. But canadians are.

Because of you, we can only afford a 2 acre home in florida.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Vanity, I do agree with you to an extent, me being born a halfbreed Black/asian, Im not racist in any way either, I do notice that Blacks tend to use White people being racist as an excuse to explain why they dont get a job, or why they are on drugs, or why cops give them tickets, but the truth is Blacks pulling the "its because im black" card is a stupid and old excuse, although slavery was wrong, using racism as an excuse is stupid, its been 400 years, all the slave masters have been long dead, to my Black brothas and sistas: GET OVER IT! not every white person is racist, some are, but not all of them, No one is holding you down you just need to do somthing about it and stop blaming the world, I do agree racism does exist, but blaming whites for all of your failures is ignorant and it gives whites a better excuse to hate blacks. and vanity, not every black person is lazy, or bad im sure youve come into contact with alot of decent blacks, did somthing happen to you that pissed you off?

I hear it all the time. Not too long ago I was with this white bitch with veiny legs, talking about how black people are all lazy and they don't want to come out of the gutter. i know a Jewish kid that said that all black people should go to church instead of robbing people. both these people aren't rich (matter of fact, they're poor), but they watch a lot of muchmusic and are just plain dumb.

Anyway, America was built on the black man's back, no?

^^this is what i hate about the interweb....cant tell if people are serious or not..thats why you take it all as a joke i guess....

but what i love about the internet(since we are talking about race) i can sit back and flex my crazy ebonic skills and nobody will know the truth about me being white....