Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Black People, White people hate you

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Vanity, Jan 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

They sit in bars drinking $15 dollar drinks, bitching about you for hours.

Comparing you to generalizations of other races and saying you have no pride because all your kids are on welfare, but you won't scrub a toilet for minimum wage.

Slavery was a myth, and you were lucky to be taken from your savage country and brought to america.

You don't pay your rent and mooch off the system, when you have time between dealing drugs and shooting eachother.

That neighborhood there, well, we've never been there; but that's just because we would get shot if we did.

If it weren't for you, gays, and stupid people, our country would be prospeous.

Oh, and you asians & mexicans aren't real americans. But canadians are.

Because of you, we can only afford a 2 acre home in florida.

2. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

for every white guy that treats you w/respect, there's 2 talking shit aobut you.

welcome to the midwest

3. GEEB

GEEB Senior Member

4. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

imagine the converse. don't act like that shit doesn't exist.

people suck.

5. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

Just put them on your ignore list.

6. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

you're not colored are you Vanity?

7. Flow ish

Flow ish Member

No, no, no, no, don't drag us into this.

8. GEEB

GEEB Senior Member

Vanity, I do agree with you to an extent, me being born a halfbreed Black/asian, Im not racist in any way either, I do notice that Blacks tend to use White people being racist as an excuse to explain why they dont get a job, or why they are on drugs, or why cops give them tickets, but the truth is Blacks pulling the "its because im black" card is a stupid and old excuse, although slavery was wrong, using racism as an excuse is stupid, its been 400 years, all the slave masters have been long dead, to my Black brothas and sistas: GET OVER IT! not every white person is racist, some are, but not all of them, No one is holding you down you just need to do somthing about it and stop blaming the world, I do agree racism does exist, but blaming whites for all of your failures is ignorant and it gives whites a better excuse to hate blacks. and vanity, not every black person is lazy, or bad im sure youve come into contact with alot of decent blacks, did somthing happen to you that pissed you off?

9. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

See, white people have names like Lenny, whereas black people have names like Carl.....

10. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

I hear it all the time. Not too long ago I was with this white bitch with veiny legs, talking about how black people are all lazy and they don't want to come out of the gutter. i know a Jewish kid that said that all black people should go to church instead of robbing people. both these people aren't rich (matter of fact, they're poor), but they watch a lot of muchmusic and are just plain dumb.

Anyway, America was built on the black man's back, no?

11. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

EVERYTHING IS BETTER ON A CRACKER!!!!!!!!

12. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

God everything you say lately makes me like you more.

13. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

14. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

You, ya fuckin cracker.

15. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

:lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.