Black People @ The Movie Theater

TheoHuxtable

Being loud, showing off, and acting a fool at the movies isn't necessary. People came to see the actors on the screen's performance, not yours. I was just at the movies today and the cat I was sitting next to, his white girlfriend, and the three black girls with them must've held a pointless conversation about nothing for the entire movie.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

AND. You don't have to cheer everything the black guy on the screen

does.

Ex. We were watching Matrix: Reloaded, and the blackbitch behind us would

scream her ass off everytime Morpheus did something. Not anyone else,

just Morpheus. I eventually got back at her... but yeah shits annoying.

Personally I could care less what color their

epidermalitis is.. but I do absolutely LOVE it

when some jerk-off laughs out of sync with

everyone else in the theatre... then mocking

that guy's laugh, repeating what was said on

the screen to make that guy laugh, slapping

your knees obnoxious enough for everyone to

notice and then proceeding to let everyone

know in a boisterous voice that what you just

witnessed was, in fact, a full-on kneeslapper.

You don't want to be near me in the movies.

^^^ DONT POST! LUCKY 777... GO BUY LOTTO.

But yes, that's exactly what I did to that girl. I don't even remember

what happened in the movie, but she started yelling again. So I'm like

"OH MY GAWD, DID YOU SEE THAT? HE FUCKIN KIIIIIIIILLED HIM! UNH!

THATS RIGHT! LAWDAMIGHTY!"

I make myself laugh sometimes

Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE

when i saw jason vs. freddy at the theatre there was the black dude whenever jason would get knocked out or fucked up he would scream "YOU'RE ALRIGHT", but i thought it was damn hilarious.

No... no, the official ruling on that one is that

you should have bought that guy a beer for

being so fucking awesome. He's OK in my book.

Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE

when i saw jason vs. freddy at the theatre there was the black dude whenever jason would get knocked out or fucked up he would scream "YOU'RE ALRIGHT", but i thought it was damn hilarious.

dude, dont front, you know that was you sayin that.

<span style='color:black'>I have only seen this happen once. Watchin the movie and this group of 3 people were laughing really loudly through the whole thing. Even at the parts that werent funny. When i realized that me hitting them in the head with peanut M&M's wasnt gonna work i found that a very loud "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DUMB BITCH," works pretty damn good. They left the theatre after that.</span>

'that nigga shit, talkin loud at the flicks, dat nigga shit, smokin weed wit ma moms, dat nigga shit, gettin my dick sucked with my pops, dat nigga shit, beatin up my sisters boyfriends, gettin drunk wit my twinz, dat nigga shit, swearing to god i'll never drink again,dat nigga shit, gettin drunk again, dat nigga shit' .(big pun)

90% of obnoxious people i encounter in the movies are black.

the rest are in eighth grade.

I have a reputation for not tolerating noise, talking, moving, during movies. It's something my friends make fun of me for but I honestly can't stand it.

The theatre of terminator 3 *(yeah i broke down and went despite the reviews...i though it was blah) this summer was horrible. there was a total of 6 people in a somewhat tiny theatre. I was with two of my friends, a semi-creepy British guy two or three rows in front of us, and an black woman with her four year old kid sitting across the aisle and two rows back.

From the start she was doing the usual loud black woman routine..."oh damn.....shiiiiit......uummmhmmmm" etc. And her son was running around the theatre talking and whatnot. He kept sitting behind me and my friends and the Brit being an overall nuisance. I kept turning around and shooting her dirty looks. Like looking right in her eyes and she apparently still wasn't getting the hint. I even told the lady politely to "keep him quiet please". I was about to go get the manager when the kid went back behind the Brit and I think his fat pudgy little hand made contact with the Brits head. The guy totally flipped on the woman cursing her out about her rudeness and ability to deal with her kids. She just went down and got her son and walked out.

I was happy. Nick Stahl's acting ability is mediocre at best.

*(edit)

Originally posted by mr.yuck

<span style='color:black'>I have only seen this happen once. Watchin the movie and this group of 3 people were laughing really loudly through the whole thing. Even at the parts that werent funny. When i realized that me hitting them in the head with peanut M&M's wasnt gonna work i found that a very loud "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DUMB BITCH," works pretty damn good. They left the theatre after that.</span>

setemup...taaaaaa...knockemdown.

ey-yuk-yuk-yuk.

I cannot fucking stand when someone repeats what was said in the movie as to make thier retarded ass wigger friend laugh, when in fact they have absolutley no idea what was meant by the joke.

Another thing... explaining a movie while it is being watched. If you dont fucking understand because youre too goddamned ignorant to follow, then vhs is your bag.

Dont be an asshole at the movie theatre. Ohh and if you dont want black ppl there then dont go to the West Broadway 8 or some shit.

I tend to catch the latest possible showing of a flick, as to avoid possible situations.

black dudes aren't really big fans of turning their phones off during movies either. right in the middle of a flick you hear some loud-ass stupid ringtone of some stupid top40 rap song and dude picks up

"what up"

"yo we at the movies."

"yea"

yea"

"yea"

"i'm with these broads"

"yea"

yea"

"my cousin, curtis, anthony."

yea.

yea.

and on and on it goes for 20 minutes.

what the hell is this shit?

i think four year olds in the movie theater are annoying regardless.

espcially when you have a big group of them with their parents cause

the two or three families are friends. and you know that shit is all

suburban.

plus, you have the old white businessman there at the movies to spend quality time with whoever that wont turn off his cellphone so he doesnt miss the call from his mistress or his business partner.

then, theres the fat lady wearing spandex whos shoving popcorn in her

her face, crunching and slurping her drink.

the socialite fake tan blond there with her boyfriend with the money on her cell phone.

the old people who cant hear and ask whats happening too loudly.

the nerd kid that wears black and plays videogames too much sitting

right behind you mocking the movie or trying to be clever and call whats

going to happen next.

whatever.

Archived