Black outs...

SUR X3

Does anyone else black out when they get upset? Like I had some personal problems and got really upset and I don't remember what happened, but now I'm all cut up on my arms. I'm considering stitches on a couple of the cuts. They don't look like emo razor cuts or anything but it kind of looks like I was hitting something sharp with my forearm really hard. I looked around for what I hit but nothing yet. First thing I remember was sitting in my car but the keys weren't in there so I don't think I drove anywhere...

You guys can make fun of this if you want, humor will be appreciated. But also, if anyone knows what the fuck is going on I'd appreciate that too.

G

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm serious. It does happen sometimes. I don't really know. I guess I'm scared to go to the doctor about it. I mean I understand it's funny, I'm okay with that. In fact I'd welcome jokes right now.

But there are some intelligent people here who might be able to tell me what's wrong. I dunno, really I just want the discussion. I guess there is a line between personal shit and internet shit. But also, I tend to trust people on here's opinion then I do people in my life.

So yeah... If anyone wants more info on what I do know just ask. I'll talk to the best of my recollection.

Also, some background information.

I used to blackout in highschool during class. Alot more then, I had a couple of concussions from skateboarding which I think caused it. I never really minded because it was usually if my mind started to wonder too far (i.e. a boring class), then all of a sudden I would just go blank and then the bell would wake me up. I blacked out for most of a class once, about 30 minutes. I thought about seeing a doctor but as I got older they started to go away.

Only one time since then did I have a an occasion I thought about seeing the doctor about, I was painting in a train tunnel, and I was reading what someone wrote over my old piece. I don't know how long it was but all of a sudden there was an amtrack coming in the train tunnel and I nearly got hit, it was close enough for him to hit the brakes, when they finally stopped about a quarter mile up the track the conductor got out and started walking towards me. I didn't know what to tell him so I just walked away...

I've always had kind of a temper, but withen the last year if I get really upset it seems I just go blank. I don't mind if I get hurt, what I'm more scared of, is hurting someone else and not being there to stop myself. The more I talk about this the more it seems I should go to the doctor I guess. I think I just needed somewhere to hear myself out...

Going Crazy,

G

Sometimes when I stand up to fast with out breathing, I fucking get the worst headspins and I get lightheaded like a fuck. On more then one occasion I have fainted because of this.

Like this one time, I jumped up when an advert came on during Lost, ran into the shitter to do a piss, but I stood there and felt the wierd headspins and just felt straight forward and woke up while my face was on the toilet bowl. I found it funny.

bye.

hahahahah, that is funny internerd... BUT there is a more serious issue at hand.... I wonder if it was a good idea to tell the people of 12oz? you might get judged and stuff but its noone who you know so what is said cant effect you to much, but u can still get advice. interesting........

i fainted on the oval at skool, some guy had smacked me in the head and i fell onto concrete, and then i just walked to the oval and fell over... HAHAHAHA it was hilarious... i wish i had of got him bak though.... dam pussy yr 2's

As far as people judging me, there are a few people on here who's opinions I respect, and this is the easiest way to get them to give some advice...

If someone else was posting this I would make fun of them too, it's all good. I just have a very healthy fear of the doctors and would rather know what I'm getting myself into...

Yeah my best advice would be go to the doc, because it sounds like it could be from previous head trama, which could possibly come back to you. Skatin will do that to ya, I got put outta commish by 2 titanium plates and six skrews put into my arm. I broke it into the shape of a Z and it was acually a compound fracture, which means the bone breaks through the skin. My shit was and still kinda is fucked. Doctors suck, but sometimes can help and in your situation it doesn't sound like it could hurt, just to go in to ask some questions. Oh yeah there's webmd.com , i've never been on there, but seems like that might be a little more informative and alot less critical than 12oz. peace g.

.... I wonder if it was a good idea to tell the people of 12oz? you might get judged and stuff but its noone who you know so what is said cant effect you to much, but u can still get advice. interesting........

I don't really care about people judging me. But If someone wants to give some "advice" i'm all ears.

Not clever' date=' and you lose extra points for tying in all caps like a 12 year old wigger. Just wondering if anyone has any idea what it is, I'm not expecting a solution, just a direction to look in.[/quote']

YEAH,MY CAPS BUTTON IS ON SO THE FUCK WHAT ,,IM NOT THE ONE ASKING INTERNET NERDS FOR MEDICAL ADVICE,, FUCKIN LOSER...HAHAHAHA

HAD TO BE WEST COAST.....

Never said it was normal, or else I wouldn't of asked...

Went to WebMD already, it came up with alot of substance abuse stuff. It's just not the case for me.

Also I don't acknowledge people who don't know the simple difference between "your" and "you're"...

u wanted humor......

apply directly to forehead...

its getting old already though...

on a serious note... either you let some of your issues bother you too much and or you might need a lil excitement/happiness in your life every now and then..

explain further... but you said u blacked out in a boring class, and after some problem..

go for a walk... activitys and fresh air.. really do help clear the mind... or play a video game... that distracts it however but causes quite a stimulation sometimes...

Hmmm.

The only times i ever blackout is when im laying down and calm and shit and jump up real quick to get the phone or the door then all blood rushes away and i lose my sight(not all the way) and i get real weak. Ive had my knees buckle from under me and ive collapsed back onto the bed.

I dunno man. Eat healthier? Sleep more? Lift weights and get some stress off?

it's doctor time

there is always a possibility that you are certifiable..eg, schizophrenic or psychotic

so check that shit out before you wake up in a jail cell

Could be... :-\

Guess I'll go to the doctor...

Hmmm.

The only times i ever blackout is when im laying down and calm and shit and jump up real quick to get the phone or the door then all blood rushes away and i lose my sight(not all the way) and i get real weak. Ive had my knees buckle from under me and ive collapsed back onto the bed.

I dunno man. Eat healthier? Sleep more? Lift weights and get some stress off?

This shit happens to me all the time.

Over time, I've probably lost a whole year of my life thanks to blackouts. Not so much lately, thankfully. But, the vast majority of those were drug and alcohol induced...a few head injuries...only woke up in jail once, and that was for being passed out drunk in the middle of the street...oops.

I don't know...sorry, East Bay, but try drinking more water and getting sleep. Someone told me it's got a lot to do with the electrolytic balance in your body ...and, ever since then, It's made a big difference.

But, go to the doctor anyway. Don't take our word for it. If this isn't due to your recreational activities, even more so.