Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Black outs...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by SUR X3, Jul 3, 2006.

1. SUR X3

SUR X3 Veteran Member

Does anyone else black out when they get upset? Like I had some personal problems and got really upset and I don't remember what happened, but now I'm all cut up on my arms. I'm considering stitches on a couple of the cuts. They don't look like emo razor cuts or anything but it kind of looks like I was hitting something sharp with my forearm really hard. I looked around for what I hit but nothing yet. First thing I remember was sitting in my car but the keys weren't in there so I don't think I drove anywhere...

You guys can make fun of this if you want, humor will be appreciated. But also, if anyone knows what the fuck is going on I'd appreciate that too.

G

2. shaolinmasta

shaolinmasta Veteran Member

3. odd.pr0ject

odd.pr0ject Member

nigga you crazy, pics please.

4. skullnbones

skullnbones Elite Member

at first i thought you were just making fun of emo's (and hey i guess you might be) but this actually sounds pretty serious.

you might be on some donnie darco type shit.

edit: yeah post flicks of your wounds.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2006
  5. SUR X3

SUR X3 Veteran Member

I'm serious. It does happen sometimes. I don't really know. I guess I'm scared to go to the doctor about it. I mean I understand it's funny, I'm okay with that. In fact I'd welcome jokes right now.

But there are some intelligent people here who might be able to tell me what's wrong. I dunno, really I just want the discussion. I guess there is a line between personal shit and internet shit. But also, I tend to trust people on here's opinion then I do people in my life.

So yeah... If anyone wants more info on what I do know just ask. I'll talk to the best of my recollection.

6. SUR X3

SUR X3 Veteran Member

Also, some background information.

I used to blackout in highschool during class. Alot more then, I had a couple of concussions from skateboarding which I think caused it. I never really minded because it was usually if my mind started to wonder too far (i.e. a boring class), then all of a sudden I would just go blank and then the bell would wake me up. I blacked out for most of a class once, about 30 minutes. I thought about seeing a doctor but as I got older they started to go away.

Only one time since then did I have a an occasion I thought about seeing the doctor about, I was painting in a train tunnel, and I was reading what someone wrote over my old piece. I don't know how long it was but all of a sudden there was an amtrack coming in the train tunnel and I nearly got hit, it was close enough for him to hit the brakes, when they finally stopped about a quarter mile up the track the conductor got out and started walking towards me. I didn't know what to tell him so I just walked away...

I've always had kind of a temper, but withen the last year if I get really upset it seems I just go blank. I don't mind if I get hurt, what I'm more scared of, is hurting someone else and not being there to stop myself. The more I talk about this the more it seems I should go to the doctor I guess. I think I just needed somewhere to hear myself out...

Going Crazy,

G

7. odd.pr0ject

odd.pr0ject Member

Only time ive ever gotten near blacking out was the morning after i got my tooth pulled, i had 3 hydrocodones in me on an empty stomache.

8. skullnbones

skullnbones Elite Member

9. JungleGreen78

JungleGreen78 Member

WHY DO PEOPLE GO TO 120Z FOR MEDICAL HELP??

BTW I HAVE THIS ABNORMAL GROWTH ON MY BRAIN,,DOCTORS CANT FIGURE OUT WHATS WRONG

BUT MAYBE AN ELITE MEMBER OF THIS GRAFF SITE COULD TELL ME?....ANYONE?

10. SUR X3

SUR X3 Veteran Member

Not clever, and you lose extra points for tying in all caps like a 12 year old wigger. Just wondering if anyone has any idea what it is, I'm not expecting a solution, just a direction to look in.

11. Internerd

Internerd Senior Member

Sometimes when I stand up to fast with out breathing, I fucking get the worst headspins and I get lightheaded like a fuck. On more then one occasion I have fainted because of this.

Like this one time, I jumped up when an advert came on during Lost, ran into the shitter to do a piss, but I stood there and felt the wierd headspins and just felt straight forward and woke up while my face was on the toilet bowl. I found it funny.

bye.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2006
  12. AOTPrep

AOTPrep Senior Member

hahahahah, that is funny internerd... BUT there is a more serious issue at hand.... I wonder if it was a good idea to tell the people of 12oz? you might get judged and stuff but its noone who you know so what is said cant effect you to much, but u can still get advice. interesting........
    i fainted on the oval at skool, some guy had smacked me in the head and i fell onto concrete, and then i just walked to the oval and fell over... HAHAHAHA it was hilarious... i wish i had of got him bak though.... dam pussy yr 2's

13. potholder

potholder Senior Member

go hard or go home.

14. AOTPrep

AOTPrep Senior Member

i went home after my incident, mama came and picked me up from schoool.......... You could see a psychiatrist or sumthin without anyone else knowin about it, thats if u dont want any of ur close family or friends to know.

15. SUR X3

SUR X3 Veteran Member

As far as people judging me, there are a few people on here who's opinions I respect, and this is the easiest way to get them to give some advice...

If someone else was posting this I would make fun of them too, it's all good. I just have a very healthy fear of the doctors and would rather know what I'm getting myself into...