black eyed peas bitch

Tough Love

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mr. ABC+May 24 2005, 10:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - May 24 2005, 10:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>this bitch is horrid. not only that, but she signify's the sale of BEP's soul.

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-mackfatsoe@May 24 2005, 10:53 PM

my absolute hatred for the black eyed peas keeps me from finding this girl attractive.

plus she's ugly.

im a combination of these.

IM COSIGNING MAMS ON THIS ONE...I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU NIGGAS ARE TALKIN ABOUT...WE GOTTA THINK REALISTICALLY HERE B, THERE AINT NO CELEBRITY NIGGAS ON THIS BOARD SON...THAT BITCH LOOKS GOOD IN THE NORMAL WORLD. YOU'D WIFE THAT UP. STOP FRONTIN. ID SMASH THAT LIKE A LINEBACKER SMASH A HALFBACK. YOU KNOOOOOW!

MERO

MLBC..

INCULT

Originally posted by MEROJUANA@May 25 2005, 10:02 AM

P.S. BEP BEEEEEEN WACK. I DUNNO WHAT THE FUCK YOU NIGGAS ARE TALKIN ABOUT LIKE THEY GOT WACKER, THEM NIGGAS USED TO SUCK EXTRA...AT LEAST NOW THEY'RE MOVIN UNITS AND SHIT, I CANT HATE.

MEROOOOO

i seen them in providence like 6 years ago opening up for insane clown posse :haha: that chick is the best thin tha ever happend to them