black eye treatment

sect one

got in afight today my hands are relaly sore other than that im pretty numb to everything got kicked in the face about 3 times but im still drunk so i have bruise like marks more like skids but i want to avoid black eye anythin i can do to minimize the swlling n to speed up recovery? thanks i put some ice on it but im tired nowwwwwwwwww

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Q:

Originally posted by DETO+Nov 27 2004, 06:00 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DETO - Nov 27 2004, 06:00 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>what caused the fight?

[/b]

A:

<!--QuoteBegin-sect one@Nov 27 2004, 05:43 AM

drunk

now that i'm sober....it was one guy at first but his brother joined in...I have prior history with him....he started talking shit and shoved me when I was just try to walk.... so he turned back around to dance and i nailed him in the back of the head then like a jackass I start to walk away ....so he hits me and I turn back around and swing and hit his mouth and my knuckle was bleeding from hitting his teeth thats when his brother and him both hit me and I just threw out a few swings before i fell and tripped over something behind me and they started with the kicking....I gave them both marks on their face but yeah mine is worse its not really a black eye its like a bruise that follows my jaw line and one right along my cheekbone i'll try and get some flicks up