Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

black eye treatment

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by sect one, Nov 27, 2004.

1. sect one

sect one Elite Member

got in afight today my hands are relaly sore other than that im pretty numb to everything got kicked in the face about 3 times but im still drunk so i have bruise like marks more like skids but i want to avoid black eye anythin i can do to minimize the swlling n to speed up recovery? thanks i put some ice on it but im tired nowwwwwwwwww

2. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

i have never done it, but a steak, so i hear...
    i would say you are already doing right by using ice. sorry i couldn't be more help.

3. sect one

sect one Elite Member

it just sucks....everythign has been pretty bad lately and its my birtday sunday so today we were hang in out or whatever...i just wanted to hang out with my friends n shit before they left....

4. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

what happened? what caused the fight?

5. Brewster Baker

Brewster Baker 12oz Loyalist

steak or ice should work.

6. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

steak, ice, a bag of frozen vegitables, etc. did you at least kick someones ass? it sounds like you got stomped man. at least tell me you took some people out.

7. you shoulda seen the other guy...

ice, but still dont trip, you got kicked in the facex3 its gonna take some time to heal. take care

8. Fondles

Fondles Veteran Member

let revenge speed your recovery.

9. Q:

A:

<!--QuoteBegin-sect one
    @Nov 27 2004, 05:43 AM
    drunk
    [post=3729526]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/quote]

10. sect one

sect one Elite Member

now that i'm sober....it was one guy at first but his brother joined in...I have prior history with him....he started talking shit and shoved me when I was just try to walk.... so he turned back around to dance and i nailed him in the back of the head then like a jackass I start to walk away ....so he hits me and I turn back around and swing and hit his mouth and my knuckle was bleeding from hitting his teeth thats when his brother and him both hit me and I just threw out a few swings before i fell and tripped over something behind me and they started with the kicking....I gave them both marks on their face but yeah mine is worse its not really a black eye its like a bruise that follows my jaw line and one right along my cheekbone i'll try and get some flicks up

11. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

you guys did all that while dancing?

move over jean claude

12. Nekro

Nekro Elite Member

Ice should do it, makeup will cover it afterward.