Black Eye For The White Guy TV Show!

Guest spectr

Guest spectr

Stereotypes anyone?

What's the coolest race? Producers of a new reality show think they know.

The Showtime cable channel has announced that it has a new reality makeover series planned that will let non-blacks get the hipness they so crave from a team of super-cool black consultants. Showtime has bought the idea but has no other details nailed down about when it might air or who will be cast. They've only said that the potential show will have a group team of African-Americans (including one female) makeover a dweeb.

"The joke version of the title is 'Black Eye for the White Guy,' " says executive producer Jay Blumenfield. "It's a catchy title, but it's not the show we want to do."

Catchy title? Yo, Blumenfield: "Black Eye for the White Guy," sounds like the violent result of a race riot. It's catchy, if by catchy you mean racist.

"There's something in the culture right now that there are parts of black culture that everyone wants to aspire to," Blumenfield says. "We want to explore that. We want to face racial stereotypes head on and say, 'What is this? Why is this?' "

Give me a break. Blumenfield says "explore," but it just sounds like "exploit."

"Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" does the same thing: reduces a group of people to a single, pre-supposed attribute and milks it for laughs.

Face facts, Showtime: Even if this makeover show is made and catches on, it'll only reinforce racial stereotypes.

http://www.mlive.com/entertainment/kzgazet...89881735170.xml its about halfway down the page.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this show would have been great during the late 90's and 00's where the outburst of wiggers seemed to be big, ive noticed its a dying breed. but my point is that these days you have all these black guys jocking fashion which is predominantly aimed at suburban white kids things like von dutch hats abercrombie, purposely faded jeans etc etc..

i think the show queer eye was harmless because it wasnt racial, this show is implying a "race" of people is superior to another as opposed to a "type"

whut dis shit is.. kav-e-are ? muthafucka GET U SUM WINGS godam.. and the wine shit we aint FUCKIN wit no wine round here baby its colt FORDEE FI mufucka! and these muthafuckin paintins an shit get these outta here we puttin up some pitchas of dees beauteeful hoes from this heah issue of 'black tail' baby u gone be jus so muthafuckin hip up in this muthafucka

If this is acutally going to be a TV Show, then goddamn what has this fucking country come to. First America is obsessed with a bunch of retarded superficial "reality" TV shows, and now this. Like someone else said who's to say what race is hip or whatever -- who cares. Let that be personal opinion but don't force it into the minds of millions of viewers. This show would only enforce bigotry and racial tension. Bunch of ignorant motherfuckers.

On another but similar note, reality TV shows are for low-life losers who have to live vicariously through other people's "lives" on the TV screen. I noticed that people who actually follow "Survivor" and "Marry Joe Millionaire" and whatever other retarded show they can think of, usually seem to lead pretty empty lives. Go out and get some sun and adventure or something.

:nope: what is the world coming to? why is reality tv still alive and kicking? what kind of moron would think this show is a good idea? will chachi find out that joanie sucked cock for crack? all this and more on the next installment of:

"we're going to hell in a handbasket"

Originally posted by Nekro

I thought this was going to be about punching white people in the face.

same here i thought it would be along the lines of the MILF hunter shit..

SOme dude runs around with a camera filiming his friend punching white dudes in the eye

This could be the stupidest thing ive ever heard in my entire life... why dont they just make a show titled "how to not take care of your kids, cheat on girls, and put down whitey and the man like they do in the hood"

Archived