Bjork News Flash...

SukiSukiNow

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i never listen to bjork.. shes a cute gal tho.. i have no problem with her music i just dont own any.. congrats..its always so exciting when your favorite musician/s come to your area.. and actually this weekend my friend sarah who sings so fucking good was singing her and she sang that song.. id ont know how it goes..but she sang the part of your signature "...I imagine what my body would sound like slamming against those rocks. When it lands will my eyes be closed or open?..." and it reminded me of your signature..harhar. i was like OH THATS WHERE THAT CAME FROM. heh.yeah im a dork.blarg

last night i was driving alone through the country at 4:30 am with the windows down and the heat on full blast with homogenic drowning out the sound of the wind blowing against my face. i put my head back and smiled. life is pretty alright sometimes.

this is all i found on pollstar:

Sat 05/24/03 London, UK Carling Apollo Hammersmith

Mon 05/26/03 London, UK Shepherd's Bush Empire

Fri 05/30/03 Valencia, SPA Eclectic Festival

Sun 06/01/03 Madrid, SPA Madrid Festival

Fri 06/06/03 Verona, ITA Amphitheatre

Fri 06/13/03 Barcelona, SPA Sonar Festival

Mon 06/16/03 Paris, FRA Palais Omnisports

Tue 06/17/03 Paris, FRA Palais Omnisports

Sat 06/21/03 Scheesel, GER Hurricane Festival

Thu 06/26/03 Werchter, BEL Rock Werchter Festival

Sun 06/29/03 Roskilde, DEN Roskilde Festival

Sat 07/05/03 Lisbon, POR Lisbon Festival

Thu 07/10/03 Arvika, SWE Arvikafestivalen

Sat 07/12/03 Sopot, POL Sopot Festival

Thu 07/17/03 Moscow, RUS Moscow Arena

Sat 07/19/03 St. Petersburg, RUS St. Petersburg Sports Arena

Sat 07/26/03 Nigata, JPN Fuji Rock Festival

Fri 08/22/03 Brooklyn, NY KeySpan Park (Cyclones Stadium)

Originally posted by alure

i never listen to bjork.. shes a cute gal tho.. i have no problem with her music i just dont own any.. congrats..its always so exciting when your favorite musician/s come to your area.. and actually this weekend my friend sarah who sings so fucking good was singing her and she sang that song.. id ont know how it goes..but she sang the part of your signature "...I imagine what my body would sound like slamming against those rocks. When it lands will my eyes be closed or open?..." and it reminded me of your signature..harhar. i was like OH THATS WHERE THAT CAME FROM. heh.yeah im a dork.blarg

Ha, you're so cute. I'm happy someone thought about me sorta!

I'm actually super happy that you guys dig her. Anytime I listen to Bjork with someone who isn't familiar with her, it's like I'm rediscovering her all over again and I get soooooo ointensely happy I'm overwhelmed. Am I retarded?

The frist time I saw her was in LA while she was still with the Sugarcubes and I was impressed. The last time I saw her was at the Warfield in San Francisco and I spent half my time running and hiding from the little Filipino security guard lady cause she caught me smoking weed in there.

Guest WebsterUno

^^^nah, not retarded, thats how I get when

I play TOOL for people that have never heard them.

I also get this excited when they are on a US

tour. I cant wait for another tour! I went to 3 shows

last summer, SacTown, Vegas, and Reno. Woooo...

talk about sickness, those fuckers ROCK!

Ive only heard 2 songs by Bjork, that one

with the big teddy bear in the video, and some

other song. Has anyone seen CKY2K, where they

visit Iceland, and they go to Bjorks house. lolz

she is definatly pretty

man.... im so jealous!!!

i saw bjork when i went to NY last summer.

homeboy asked for a flick and she was mean.

i have a picture of homeboy getting dissed by bjork! :(

but i dont care, she still is two thumbs up.......

my favorite has got to be: venus as a boy.

Wow, that's so weird. Dee, a friend of mine who lives in NY was telling about how he happen to see Bjork being mean to some fan wanting a picture on the streets of NY around the same time as when your friend got dissed. Coincidence? Hows the first trimester coming along?

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by DEE38

i have a picture of homeboy getting dissed by bjork! :(

i wanna see!

bitch or not, id marry ol' girl in a heartbeat...

Guest imported_Europe

She was just added to the lineup at the Roskilde Festival in June.

So I guess Ill go see her again. Lats time she played there was mental, soooo many people at the show.

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

Sooki so your buying my ticket, and flying me down there right? Ok good ;) Ive never heard bjork :o I think I saw her wearing a goose one time...and I got scuuuuuuuuured

Ugh! Excuse you! She was in her "swan" suit so don't be scuuuuurd, ya huuuurd? I'll drive up there to pick you up and take you to the show, but how you get home is all on you. Ouch, my arms.

Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

Wow, that's so weird. Dee, a friend of mine who lives in NY was telling about how he happen to see Bjork being mean to some fan wanting a picture on the streets of NY around the same time as when your friend got dissed. Coincidence? Hows the first trimester coming along?

HAHA no way? Was it in timesquare?? It was around junish-july.. i forgot when I went to NY. My homeboy was saying something like his homegirl who is a huge bjork fan called him the other day all excited saying she was pregnant and it would be so cute to see bjork when she was preggo. Then we go out to the city the next day, and BAM, we see bjork.. in a lil white dress... plain whie dress with sleeves kinda looking like a nurse outfit? with a lil belly, and some dude was with her.

Well homeboy went up to her.. asked nicely for a picture, and she kinda shoo'ed him off saying she was on her "private day" and he said, oh ok, well have a nice day, and she just walked away all mean.

:)

Archived