Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Bjork News Flash...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by SukiSukiNow, Apr 16, 2003.

1. SukiSukiNow

SukiSukiNow Dirty Dozen Crew

She's going to tour! SF and LA in August, I think I'm gonna pass out from excitement now.

2. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

have fun trying to get tickets the 30 seconds you have between them going on sale and them selling out.

3. SukiSukiNow

SukiSukiNow Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah me and all my friends are gonna try to get tickets, but depending on where she's playing too i'll try to use my connections.

4. metallix

metallix Elite Member

http://fusionanomaly.net/bjork.jpg'>
    bjork is ..sexy..

5. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

i never listen to bjork.. shes a cute gal tho.. i have no problem with her music i just dont own any.. congrats..its always so exciting when your favorite musician/s come to your area.. and actually this weekend my friend sarah who sings so fucking good was singing her and she sang that song.. id ont know how it goes..but she sang the part of your signature "...I imagine what my body would sound like slamming against those rocks. When it lands will my eyes be closed or open?..." and it reminded me of your signature..harhar. i was like OH THATS WHERE THAT CAME FROM. heh.yeah im a dork.blarg

6. iloveboxcars

i think i would enjoy having sex with her.

i was born to die young by the bullet of my fathers gun.

i am also born to hang.

7. kido

kido Senior Member

Im obsessed and its sad.. but ya know.

8. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

team iceland represent!

9. iloveboxcars

10. i scored 4 tix to her brooklyn show
    :smiles:

11. JesusMachine

JesusMachine Elite Member

i'm not a big fan of bjork but SUGARCUBES was HOT.
    birthday

12. DMX

DMX Guest

last night i was driving alone through the country at 4:30 am with the windows down and the heat on full blast with homogenic drowning out the sound of the wind blowing against my face. i put my head back and smiled. life is pretty alright sometimes.

13. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

I like her.

My little cousin who is maybe 7 or so looks like bjork. so cute.

14. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

bump for bjork

anymore dates???

15. yoink

yoink Elite Member

weird i was just watching her this morning on reverb. thats cool,