Bjork fans = new album = medulla

CinchedWaist

Stolen from bjork.com

"I just got really bored with instruments. I started doing everything with my voice. Then suddenly I didn't want to work with any musicians, which is a bit weird. I only wanted to work with vocalists."

+ collaborators

. beats - Rahzel, Shlomo and Dokaka

. vocals - Björk, Mike Patton, Robert Wyatt, Gregory Purnhagen, Tanya Tagaq, Icelandic + London choirs

. songwriters - Björk, Sjón, Olivier Alary, Tanya Tagaq, Jórunn Viðar & Jakobína Sigurðardóttir, E.E. Cummings

. programming - Valgeir Sigurðsson, Mark Bell, Leila Arab, Matmos, Jake Davies, Olivier Alary, Björk

+ tracklist

01____________Pleasure Is All Mine

02____________Show Me Forgiveness

03____________Where Is The Line?

04____________Vökuró

05____________Öll Birtan

06____________Who Is It

07____________Oceania

08____________Submarine

09____________Sonnets / Unrealities XI

10____________Desired Constellation

11____________Piano II

12____________Mouth's Cradle

13____________Wednesday (Miðvikudags)

14____________Triumph Of A Heart

*I'm so excited. Word is its all vocals, no instruments whatsoever.

I'm interested in seeing what Rahzel will contribute, esp. since its different from his usual work.

http://www.bjork.com/db/images/medullacover.jpg'>

After this she will supposedly do yet another album and *then* go on tour again. I will definitely be seeing her this time around.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by CinchedWaist

Stolen from bjork.com

"I just got really bored with instruments. I started doing everything with my voice. Then suddenly I didn't want to work with any musicians, which is a bit weird. I only wanted to work with vocalists."

Cant say i really like bjork but that statement alone sounds interesting.

Guest Pilau Hands
Originally posted by 26SidedCube

Oh, music? She still does that? Hopefully Hollertronix gets their hands on it, then I'll care.

yeah you know, i don't care much for bjork either (sorry sooks, i tried), but from HT back to a TonyTouch mixtape, if you put her songs over a good beat...well alright!

"used to listen to Lauren Hill and tap my feet,

then the bitch put out a CD that didn't have no beats,"

hmm.. could be interesting, but i am definatley more into beats than melodies and singing and abstraction. maybe like a few songs with no intrumental, but a whole cd??? who knows, worth a listen i guess..

fuck yes for having Matmos and Sjon on it. I'm looking forward to it, it should be interesting to say the least.

Also, for all the bjork fans, i suggest you check out some Múm. The more recent cds(Summer Make Good and Finally We Are No One) both rock shit. The older cds are good too, but different.

Guest BROWNer

matmos are generally amazing(the west especially)..

she should've gotten some jaap blonk

sounds on there to keep the theme..plus some yamatsuka eye..

as far as rahzel...it says 'beats: rahzel'...as long as he doesn't

do that bass sound he does on every beat..

Originally posted by nomadawhat

hmm.. could be interesting, but i am definatley more into beats than melodies and singing and abstraction. maybe like a few songs with no intrumental, but a whole cd??? who knows, worth a listen i guess..

Archived