biters!

Guest Sora

cmon kids..i wanna see your bites!..i know you do it or have ..even though you dont flaunt it..admit you do lol....anyway if you have neough ballz to get criticized lets see em!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hmm...

i wanna see some of the people tlkingshit....i wanna see there shit lol..it was just a throw up..leave it be..people hate to much on the bored

now why would you go and make a thread about biting? are you trying to get kids to bite? your making it sound like everyone bites and when begginers read this they think everyone else does it so its okay for them to do it.

biting is for the unskilled and the unskilled know no art and without the art there's pretty much no graffiti unless your writing "so-and-so was here"

biting is a sin and bad things will follow so before you bite think twice....or three times, whatever it takes to keep you from biting cause one day your gonna bite from the wrong fool and catch up on your days of death, i've seen it happen and its not worth biting trust me.

ok

thank you mr. .. i realized after i put it it was a dumb thread,...but personally i wanted to see if anyone would put anything up....but thanx for you reply..i ejoyed it alot..

yeah!!!wtf

Originally posted by i~hear~voice

hey wtf..i clicked on this thread and all of a sudden icy hot stunnerz started rapping...anyone else getting this kind of feed back???????????????????????

i noticed that shit also,only on this thread..i didnt know the stunaz were a rap group...i thought they were just some fags people liked to laugh at...wierd!!!

Archived