bitches.

AORAone

my fuckin roomate use's about a roll of toilet paper a day. i dont know if she eats it, secretly stashing it in remote places about the apartment, or actually uses it for it's intended purposes, but everytime i go in there. the roll that was in there the previous day has withered down to nothing, or is gone. what the hells the deal with this anyway? anyone else have this same problem? ill go in there to take a shit, and theres no tp. ive started making sure theres a box of tissues or fucking napkins in the bathroom somewhere, just in case. since, these items seem to go unoticed/touched by her.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

my fuckin roomate use's about a roll of toilet paper a day. i dont know if she eats it, secretly stashing it in remote places about the apartment, or actually uses it for it's intended purposes, but everytime i go in there. the roll that was in there the previous day has withered down to nothing, or is gone. what the hells the deal with this anyway? anyone else have this same problem? ill go in there to take a shit, and theres no tp. ive started making sure theres a box of tissues or fucking napkins in the bathroom somewhere, just in case. since, these items seem to go unoticed/touched by her.

man, i dunno what the fuck they do with it..but its true

I hear ya f4nt0m, one of my roommates uses toilet paper up like crazy. He says he likes to make sure he's "extra clean", and clogs the toilet about once a month or so. I've found the best way to deal with this is to take a roll and hide it in your room, and bring it to the bathroom when you need it. This way, when the bathroom supply runs out, you'll still have toilet paper and your roommate will have to go out and buy a bunch so you don't lose. This only works if you share toilet paper, we usually get 24 roll packages from K-Mart.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

C'mon...whats the TRUTH. Nobody pisses enough to use an entire roll in one day. Seriously.

its a female....and yes its very possible....i've seen it in person

they wrap the paper around their hand like 40 times and wipe once toss it in and repeat once or twice...and thats just going number one..

i'll never understand...never

Archived