bitches (no disrepect ladies)

theFUME

yo im fukin realy pissed right now. fuking bitches. well im high and i want to type this shit so tell me if this sounds fucked up? i met this girl. at first i thought she was fine but she kinda seemd like a bitch. so i didnt realy care for her. then i started talking to her online and then i started talking to her on the phone and it seemed like she changed and she wasnt a bitch and i started to like her. she liked me too. we got closer and closer then won day we were chillin together and she kissed me. after that we had a talk and she said she wanted i long tern relationship. and i wanted the same thing. she said she was done "fucking around" and she wanted to have a good relasionship with me. so we started goin out and it been like a monththen like all-of-the-suddon she like stoped kissing me and she "jus didnt want to kiss" and shit. so i asked her what wasa wrong and she said "nuthin i jus dont want to kiss" so i said whatever then like a week later we got into a fight about (get this) how much we fight.yah so i jus was fed up with bein the only one who admit to bein wrong and shit so i told her that. and she said "well if were gunna fight the whole tyme then i dunno what we should do". i was bein a dic (but i think i was intitled too)so i ended up saying "well then why dont you jus dumpe me now" so that what she did. i ended up talkin to her that night and i apologized and she said she jus wanted to see how she felt in a few days. so i said ok and that was a few days ago. we chilled tonight and i tryed to talk to her and shit and she was jus bein mean so i like got madd (i have an anger management problem im tryin to deal with) so i jus left and walked home like 7 miles from my freinds house. i like this girl so much but she jus never appreciated anything i did for her. i tryed to tell her how i felt but she would allways get mad and say "so its all my fault!?!?" i dunno what to do i like her so mcuh i told her that i loved her tonight and she showe dno emotion at all.

i dunno what im lookin for in terms of replies but hit me up and shit. i realy am messed up right now. help would be appretiated

------------------

"now how can i perfect this? livin' recless, die for my neclace"

-nas

yah it realy was magmatize!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yo sounds like she's either a)having seconds thoughts about you b)found someother dude c)fucked in the head or d)really fucked in the head..

no disrepect to the ladies either but it's probably c) or d) haha just chill dude. She's not responding to you pining over her so give it some time. Get out there and get amongst it bro.. go paint, go out meet more chicks etc. just get on with it in general and in no time you'll be like ?? why the fuck did I waste my time on her. More than likely she'll see that you're getting on with shit and want you back.

hmmm that probably made no sense at all.

now where's that beer......

tru that, boogie hands. kinda sounds like P.P.P.M.S. pre, present and post menstrual syndrome. but its not PPPMS. thats how young ladies are. raging with hormones. much confusion. very self-centered, and ruthless. ruthless in the way that fucking around with guys that they're comfortable enough to fuck around with is fun. like you're the best source to shit all over. she obviously has problems of her own, and i donna think she's being completely honest with you. pace it out, bro. you're at a peak of frustration,it seems. from here on, it should sliiiiiiiiiiiiide.

hopefully.

dude, you need to learn how to fucking spell! thats a far more pressing issue than some dumb ass high school relationship. i mean, no offense, i know your young and its your world and all, but seriously man, you spell like a fucking hip hop retard. back on topic, just as nas didnt say magmatize, your girl also wasnt ready for a 'long term' relationship. you need to let it go. get a dictionary, spend some time alone transcribing words and forget all about her. how old are you? 15? 16? trust me, you got plenty of time to have your heart stomped on.

in the immortal(?) words of natural born killers 'you knew i was a snake bitch'

You have to pretend like you're always right and if something's bothering you it's her fault. It may sound selfish but girls are out for the attack. The first sign of weakness they see they will eat you alive. I'm a girl, so I know what's up. You gotta stick up for yourself, and if she's being a bitch, ask her what's wrong, if she says nothing then tell her she's being a bitch. Girls like to push and push to see how much they can walk all over you. In my past, some guys will say fuck it I'm not dealing with this... Then it gives me a rude awakening like "oh, oops, playing games again.. stop". Then some guys bite back with dickheadedness which is great because it gives you a taste of your own medicine and you stop being a bitch for no reason. Then some guys sit there and appologize. When I'm the one in the wrong, and you're gonna appologize for it, it doesn't make you seem sweet, it makes you seem desperate and gullible. You need to not focus on what she's doing, and focus on what you're doing. When you talk to her, don't sound desperate, make it sound like whatever the fuck you're doing in your life is great and it makes you happy. Girls are kindof stupid like that, if you hype yourself up, they usually believe it. If you tear yourself (or any part of your life) down, they usually believe that too. Basicly just be happy, if you're not happy PRETEND like you're happy, with or without her. If she's being a bitch, don't be afraid to walk away or give her a taste of her own medicine. It'll piss her off, but it'll show her you're not one to be walked all over.

I mean that's just my opinion. What-ev.

------------------

PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

dumped my girl today because she didn't pay attention to me and she always blew me off and i read this post and told her how i felt and that i was really pissed with her, it seems like she wants me more now. but, i ain't going to fall for it again. girls=shit.

relatonships suck period.

try to get a girl that doesnt need labels.. like.. make it clear that you want to be exclusive.. but you ont want to be he boyfriend.. that might not make sense to you.. but.. its working great for me. labels suck. stay gold ponyboy.

Originally posted by avils:

Yo sounds like she's either a)having seconds thoughts about you b)found someother dude c)fucked in the head or d)really fucked in the head..

no disrepect to the ladies either but it's probably c) or d) haha just chill dude. She's not responding to you pining over her so give it some time. Get out there and get amongst it bro.. go paint, go out meet more chicks etc. just get on with it in general and in no time you'll be like ?? why the fuck did I waste my time on her. More than likely she'll see that you're getting on with shit and want you back.

hmmm that probably made no sense at all.

now where's that beer......

i'm gonna go with d on this one.

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

back on topic, just as nas didnt say magmatize, ...

hahahahaah, i was gonna say something about that, but i figured i'd let the kid be, seeing as he was in a bad mood as it was.. but that's mad funny how you just threw that in there

Son I feeeeeeeeeel you! Seriously dog you need to tell this bitch to step, and when you start caring about her again divert your thoughts to something else (like graf) so you won't be sucked back into her vortex of bitchiness. Serious son, this shit reminds me of my ex. A fucking corny ass bitch. You'll never get anywhere with certain girls kid, so fuckit, FAH my nigga, FAH.

MERODOGS

YSONE DTB FAH

FUCK A HOE

Archived