Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Bitches and Graff.. what could be better?

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by Drew, Dec 27, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drew

Drew New Jack

we all ask questions about the tightest writers, but what about the tightest writers with the most pussy... THE TRUE PIMPS. i know some guys that have the bombest girlfriends who go along for the ride. I get a fair share of bitches, but this guy i know, elroc from seattle, has the bombest girlfriend. i have seen her a few times and practically slobered all over myself. now i really have to stay anonnomous, making comments like those.

let me hear some of your bitch stories, the girls you left to go bombing?!

2. bigguy

bigguy Senior Member

3. Are2

Are2 Guest

yeah..a bitch story....

some bitch who can't spell came on 12oz and started talking shit

4. Handjob

Handjob Guest

hahaha!

Dude you gotta stop calling women "bitches"

As far as getting women is concerned, tho, talk to Boring Bastard...

5. Boring Bastard

Boring Bastard Elite Member

In all actuality......... Handjob and I have more stories than your dad with his 10 tours of Vietnam!!!!:king:

6. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

oh handjob and his women................ boring bastard> have you heard the latest one?

7. Handjob

Handjob Guest

;) Oh, he'll hear about it alright....

8. Mbezl

Mbezl New Jack

yeah it is tones easy to get chicks with graff me and one of my mates we thrash out the trains on the was home from school and a few times chickes have come up to us and asked us to put up there name and shit like this and usually after they gives us there phone number i kicks ass!

9. siloette

siloette Member

hmmmm..not to be a brat but...

fuck it..I just said a bunch of mean shit..and It really wouldnt get through to anything you or anyone..so I say screw it..but..Id be more careful..of what you say..you have been giving alot of hints to who you know and where you live lately..I mean..Ive already figured out basically who you are...and when you graduate from RHS(mmmuuuahahahah) ..youll enter some sort of reality..and hopefully respect women..

10. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

I remember when grampy bastid told me a story about the evils and corruptions of women..it changed my life. Damn bitch lied to me...fuck her.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Homies before bitches"

11. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

your a fucking moron. either grow the fuck up, or go the fuck home. ignorant shit like this is not welcome here. if you wanna blow up your own spot and make yourself look like an asshole, go do it on an eminem board or something, cause we dont give a shit about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.