Bitches and Graff.. what could be better?

Drew

we all ask questions about the tightest writers, but what about the tightest writers with the most pussy... THE TRUE PIMPS. i know some guys that have the bombest girlfriends who go along for the ride. I get a fair share of bitches, but this guy i know, elroc from seattle, has the bombest girlfriend. i have seen her a few times and practically slobered all over myself. now i really have to stay anonnomous, making comments like those.

let me hear some of your bitch stories, the girls you left to go bombing?!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Handjob
Originally posted by T.T Boy

oh handjob and his women................ boring bastard> have you heard the latest one?

;) Oh, he'll hear about it alright....

yeah it is tones easy to get chicks with graff me and one of my mates we thrash out the trains on the was home from school and a few times chickes have come up to us and asked us to put up there name and shit like this and usually after they gives us there phone number i kicks ass!

hmmmm..not to be a brat but...

fuck it..I just said a bunch of mean shit..and It really wouldnt get through to anything you or anyone..so I say screw it..but..Id be more careful..of what you say..you have been giving alot of hints to who you know and where you live lately..I mean..Ive already figured out basically who you are...and when you graduate from RHS(mmmuuuahahahah) ..youll enter some sort of reality..and hopefully respect women..

Originally posted by Boring Bastard

In all actuality......... Handjob and I have more stories than your dad with his 10 tours of Vietnam!!!!:king:

I remember when grampy bastid told me a story about the evils and corruptions of women..it changed my life. Damn bitch lied to me...fuck her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Homies before bitches"

your a fucking moron. either grow the fuck up, or go the fuck home. ignorant shit like this is not welcome here. if you wanna blow up your own spot and make yourself look like an asshole, go do it on an eminem board or something, cause we dont give a shit about it.

Archived