BITCHES AINT SHIT

Guest Resurrection

Guest Resurrection

Snoop Dogg sues over alleged extortion

Wednesday, December 22, 2004 Posted: 10:56 AM EST (1556 GMT)

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- Rap singer Snoop Dogg has sued a woman and her attorneys for extortion, alleging they demanded $5 million to keep silent about an alleged assault against her, according to a lawsuit.

The lawsuit, filed in Superior Court on December 10, said Snoop Dogg -- whose real name is Calvin Broadus -- was not involved in the alleged assault at a performance in 2003.

The defendant was listed only as "Jane Doe" to protect her privacy, Snoop Dogg publicist Meredith O'Sullivan said Tuesday. O'Sullivan also declined to identify the woman's attorneys.

The lawsuit alleged that the woman and her attorneys threatened to sell details of the alleged assault to a book publisher and The National Enquirer if Snoop Dogg did not pay $5 million.

Neither O'Sullivan nor the lawsuit provided details of the alleged assault.

The singer sued for punitive damages and to stop future threats.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

today i started thinking that i want to write 'CRIP', in homage to snoop for keeping it real as hell lately. plus, when i was a shortie i kicked it with a bunch of crips. ok, they were wiggers, but one was a crip. he was from miami. he was in flavor savors too. that's neither here nor there.

anyway, i realize it's probably not a spectacular idea, but it's making me laugh.

this woman is dumb, she couldnt get more than prolly 50k out of the national enquirer for this story. she should have asked snoop for 100k and left it at that. dumb girl had to get greedy.

okay, sure somtimes rappers do things to get themselvs sued, but somtimes, bitches just want money and they make up stories,im tired of these gold diggers, trying to get a nigga down because he has money and he's a "gangsta" so it easier to blame a rapper for shit he didnt do. thats just my view on the G.B.O.A(Greedy bitches of america)

godbless an good night, bitches.

Guest Resurrection

EVERY NIGGA HERE HAS FOLLOWED THE G'S UP, HOS DOWN PHILOSOPHY AT LEAST ONCE IN THERE LIFE. I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH OF A LAME-ASS NIGGA YOU ARE. YOU'VE HAD SOME STUCK-UP DIMEPIECE HIGH-MAINTENANCE BITCH IN YOUR CRIB AND SHE THOUGHT YOU WOULD DIE FOR HER SKANK ASS. BUT THEN YOU USED HER FOR A ONE-NIGHT STAND AND FUCKED THE BITCH AND NEVER CALLED HER AGAIN BECAUSE YOU MOVED ON TO THE NEXT HO.

BITCHES AINT SHIT