Bitches Ain't Shit...

Smart

Rapper Bryan 'Baby' Williams sued for $82,000 in jewelry bills

The Associated Press

MIAMI

Grammy-nominated rapper Bryan "Baby" Williams failed to pay $82,000 in jewelry bills, according to a lawsuit filed Wednesday in Florida circuit court.

Williams, also known as Birdman, ordered a $23,500 pendant made out of 18 karat white gold and large diamonds to form the initials BM. He also ordered nine white gold diamond studded pendants inscribed with the name of his record label, Cash Money Records, worth $54,000 total, the lawsuit said.

The suit filed by King's Jewelers in Bay Harbor Islands, near Miami Beach, alleges Williams ordered, approved, and suggested modifications for the custom jewelry, but then failed to pick up or pay for his order.

Cash Money Records, a Universal Records label, was also named in the suit.

A Universal Records spokesman did not immediately return a message Wednesday evening.

Williams was named "Trendsetter of the Year" at the Oct. 14 Source Hip-Hop Music Awards in Miami. As a member of Big Tymers, he was nominated for 2003 Grammy for Rap Performance by a Duo or Group for "Still Fly."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Daze One Million

all he did was not pay for it, its not like he dont got the money for it, if worse comes to worse he can sell one of his many escalades and that would be that, 84k aint that much to a millionaire

he prolly didnt pick the shit up because they prolly losing money, they shit is gettin wacker and wacker and wacker and wackering off

Originally posted by seeking

not when you figure that juvenile had over 100K worth of platinum and diamonds put nto his mouth, no, 84 isnt that much at all.

sks/rimmed up, ha, fucken em up, ha

he would have to have 200 ounces of platinum at (average) price of 500/ounce of platinume..

I can't imagine anybody doing $82k worth of work without some paper in their hand... bet a check bounced in there somewhere... I also wonder what the actual cost of labor/fabrication was, I mean, surely you can do SOMETHING with $82k worth of jewlery, even if you unset the stones and melt down the metal...

Originally posted by Smart

I can't imagine anybody doing $82k worth of work without some paper in their hand... bet a check bounced in there somewhere... I also wonder what the actual cost of labor/fabrication was, I mean, surely you can do SOMETHING with $82k worth of jewlery, even if you unset the stones and melt down the metal...

yeah, but there's no doubt some sort of contract drawn up before they start to put that shit together. a guy i know makes jewellery, and i know it's a big pain in the ass putting it together, let alone pulling it apart again. and it's not good for the quality of the metal to keep melting it over and over

No, I'm hip... hell I got $1000 worth of t-shirts with a print already on them, problem was, not blue/white ringers but blue/oxford ringers (school uniforms, no wiggle room). So I've been working on the best way to do a cover-up print with the shop name, it's a nice print so fuck it, we can give them away to customers and the crew... still... in the past we'd sell misprints as rags for $3 apiece so, there's still some money to be made no matter what...

I just wonder