bitch---

Iris

i need to get this one off my chest.

i fucking HATE when i am trapped into hanging out with two people who are good friends. i love to be social but when you hang out with two people who are good friends, especially if it is your boyfriend and his best friend and the whole time they have these little private jokes that totally crack them up but you are kinda left staring at them like," what the fuck are you laughing at?" and you can't join in because you don't know what the fuck theya re lauging about and you aren't part of the private joke. especially if yopu mention something along the same lines as their private joke and they make fun of you for saying anything.

fuck that.

and i don't fucking care if you don't invite me to paint either!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well, the first thing id do in your situation is go and start a thread about it on 12oz. but your WAY ahead of me on this one.

the second stage of my master plan would be to just stab them both in the face with something sharp and pointy and sharp.

stage 3 is write an emo song abou it and upload it to kazaa so the world can feel your pain.

well, something similar i can relate to is when like a girl posts a thread all about how she is cuter than her boyfriend on some internet forum. it is just like, "hey, here is all this relationship bullshit about people i dont even know..." i mean, it sucks... it totally sucks. so, i can relate...

marry me iris. i love you. youre hott. i want to shoot you in the head.

if youre gonna keep this bullshit up, put it all in one thread like IVO did in the bench.

Originally posted by avils

Stage 4 - Call ButtBusters Anonymous (aka avils and frink) and have them come round and plunder that fine fine fine azz of yours..:eek:

Bojangles, no offense dawg.. it's all love

as nice as a good azz* plundering can be i do not think it will solve my problems.... well it would solve one of them anyways.;)

* my bad, no mispellings in the future

Originally posted by Iris

as nice as a good azz* plundering can be i do not think it will solve my problems.... well it would solve one of them anyways.;)

:eek: and which problem would that be ??

ButtBusters Anon.. 'no job too big or too small'

Pistol - I'll have to get back to you on that one.. but your interest in BBA has been noted ;)

Guest MR BOJANGLES

im not only the buttbusters president, im also a client....uh, wait! no im not! i guess that only works for "hairclub for men"

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by Tyler Durden

stage 3 is write an emo song abou it and upload it to kazaa so the world can feel your pain.

hahahahahahha...her and that emo! itll be the death of me.

GO, SAVES THE DAY, GO!

Originally posted by blood & guts

dood, youre taking yourself way too seriously here. even the other guy that is in your little homoerotic partnership with you, doesnt care about it this much. fuck, i never read this board this much... much less respond.

Hahaha.. who's the one taking themselves to seriously yo ? you can't tell humour when you see it ? Shit, all you ever do is complain about threads and how you never read them or reply to them and yet here you are again, bitching AGAIN.. suprise suprise..

eat it fool.

ButtBusters 'your girls first, blood&guts'

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

well, the first thing id do in your situation is go and start a thread about it on 12oz. but your WAY ahead of me on this one.

the second stage of my master plan would be to just stab them both in the face with something sharp and pointy and sharp.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

hahahahahahahaha

wooooooooooooooooooooo!

sharp and pointy and sharp. hahahah, good stuff. great stuff.

Originally posted by avils

ButtBusters 'your girls first, blood&guts'

you wish you were so lucky... but, she would shove her finger up your ass if you came anywhere near her...

no doubt, i have done my fair share of bitching today... and i feel like an idiot for it....

Why don't you ever discuss relationship issues with the person at hand rather than posting about it on 12 oz.? I honestly can't think of a more pathetic way to go about a "talk" than posting something knowing that the unsignificant other will read it.

Pick up the phone and talk.

Go over there and talk.

Blargle.

:spent:

Originally posted by ol mudeye.

and avils ya little leghumpin virgin...best of luck wih the rash......

I note your use of the words 'ol' in your alias, presumably to try and assert some sort of superiority over the rest of us young uns ... but really man, that's some straight up pre school shit you just posted there :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

Why don't you ever discuss relationship issues with the person at hand rather than posting about it on 12 oz.? I honestly can't think of a more pathetic way to go about a "talk" than posting something knowing that the unsignificant other will read it.

Pick up the phone and talk.

Go over there and talk.

Blargle.

:spent:

it's easier on here. you can't hang up the phone on here.

i get stress out... it works.

Guest imported_Tesseract

I'll have to second that, although you're a cute girl and dana is two and i'd love to see you mudfighting or something like that, i'm freaked that i know so much about a couples life through a graffiti board.

Archived