Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

bitch---

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Iris, Jan 23, 2002.

1. Iris

Iris Banned

i need to get this one off my chest.

i fucking HATE when i am trapped into hanging out with two people who are good friends. i love to be social but when you hang out with two people who are good friends, especially if it is your boyfriend and his best friend and the whole time they have these little private jokes that totally crack them up but you are kinda left staring at them like," what the fuck are you laughing at?" and you can't join in because you don't know what the fuck theya re lauging about and you aren't part of the private joke. especially if yopu mention something along the same lines as their private joke and they make fun of you for saying anything.

fuck that.

and i don't fucking care if you don't invite me to paint either!

2. smeoo

smeoo Senior Member

ya probably telling the wrong people.

3. Iris

Iris Banned

i needed to complain. i feel better now.

4. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

well, the first thing id do in your situation is go and start a thread about it on 12oz. but your WAY ahead of me on this one.

the second stage of my master plan would be to just stab them both in the face with something sharp and pointy and sharp.

stage 3 is write an emo song abou it and upload it to kazaa so the world can feel your pain.

5. uh and yes

uh and yes New Jack

well, something similar i can relate to is when like a girl posts a thread all about how she is cuter than her boyfriend on some internet forum. it is just like, "hey, here is all this relationship bullshit about people i dont even know..." i mean, it sucks... it totally sucks. so, i can relate...

marry me iris. i love you. youre hott. i want to shoot you in the head.

if youre gonna keep this bullshit up, put it all in one thread like IVO did in the bench.

6. avils

avils Senior Member

Stage 4 - Call ButtBusters Anonymous (aka avils and frink) and have them come round and plunder that fine fine fine azz of yours..:eek:

Bojangles, no offense dawg.. it's all love

7. Iris

Iris Banned

as nice as a good azz* plundering can be i do not think it will solve my problems.... well it would solve one of them anyways.;)

* my bad, no mispellings in the future

8. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Avils. How does one join buttbusters anonymous? I've known to "azz plunder" a lady or two. What are the dues? and where do I mail the check?

9. avils

avils Senior Member

:eek: and which problem would that be ??

ButtBusters Anon.. 'no job too big or too small'

Pistol - I'll have to get back to you on that one.. but your interest in BBA has been noted ;)

10. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

im not only the buttbusters president, im also a client....uh, wait! no im not! i guess that only works for "hairclub for men"

11. Iris

Iris Banned

:crazy: i have needs:crazy:

12. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

hahahahahahha...her and that emo! itll be the death of me.
    GO, SAVES THE DAY, GO!

13. avils

avils Senior Member

Well of course you're not ! silly....:rolleyes:

14. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

ok, ok, YOU ARE... im just quoting an old commercial. you remember it dont you? :D

15. uh and yes

uh and yes New Jack

dood, youre taking yourself way too seriously here. even the other guy that is in your little homoerotic partnership with you, doesnt care about it this much. fuck, i never read this board this much... much less respond.