Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

BITCH ASS FRISCO

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by PULLINGCARDS, Jul 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PULLINGCARDS

PULLINGCARDS New Jack

San Francisco is fucking wack

first off, no ones even from there, and if they are, theyre either nothing little "bus-hoppers" that only do ugly as "one-flows", or old as has beens that only do legal graffiti, talking about making money while they search for theyre muni transfer. Being gangster in frisco means sneaking on the back of a bus. whoa. easy there.
    all the writers are white and act like there tough from having such a harsh up bringing. Something that is imediately brought to everyones attention when ever black people are around. Everyone is pollitical, but not enough to not want gay-ass designer bullshit. Oh, oh thats right, you "racked" it. Got it. Even racking is frisco is gay. You know theres actually a club that everybody goes to that talks about racking on their flier as a means of attraction. Pretty tuff.
    All the boys dress like fags and cry in front of chicks to get pussy, and the fucking girls in frisco are such dumb bitches that if you cry or act like a bitch (meaning female) theyl fuck you, cuz theyre shallow whores, even though there "deep artists". All the artists/everybody all do the same meaningless shit; messy, "weird", ironic, "pink and brown, red and cream, orange and baby blue", anything floressent...oh yeah, and it has to be on some sort of wood, with the background still showing. That last ones a must.

There are many other reasons that frisco is "bitch owned and opperated", but then I wouldnt have anything else to write in my next post.
    Hope you enjoyed having the truth told, this will give everyone something to talk about, which is the enternal life force of the San franciscian.

2. CrazyLazy

CrazyLazy Senior Member

I'll agree partially with this, even though that is really more Berkeley than SF. But for the rest. No one is from SF? I laugh at this. You make me laugh. Ha! What evs. Oh yeah. And don't start new threads like this. At least post this in the SF thread.

3. --------

I HATE BULLSHIT HATER ASS TOYS LIKE YOU WHO DO NOTHING BUT BITCH AND WHINE. QUIT BICKERING AND MOVE OUT THE CITY IF YOU CANT HANDLE SHIT.... :D

4. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

5. IHeartFr8s

IHeartFr8s Senior Member

no flicks? booooooooooooooo

6. digithem1234

digithem1234 New Jack

what you just talked about is the problem in nyc, portland, seattle, nc, long island, etc etc, ... but, some of those people are more talented then youll ever be, and regardless of selling out, id rather paint for a living than dig holes or put on a monkey suit every day.

7. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i love the bay

and i agree with digithem1234, "its everywhere"

and i'd rather make money with art too

8. THE CORONER

THE CORONER Banned

9. highroller

highroller Member

you can hate on the sco all you want cause your proly from some punk ass city like costa mesa or maby orange county or boston your proly just heated cause you busted some wack shit fools didnt respect casue you dont crush. just remember the sco feels the same way about you bitch

10. Im Broke

Im Broke Senior Member

no flicks, fuck this thred... RED FLAG!!
    ------------------->

11. CrazyLazy

CrazyLazy Senior Member

agreed. close this thread.

12. deanh99

deanh99 New Jack

......SHUT THE MOTHER FUCKER DOWN.....

13. GrafKix

GrafKix Senior Member

we dont need you're bitch ass anyway, Suck Free boiiii

14. dustwardprez

dustwardprez New Jack

werd to that. i see this in boston but mostly with the younger kids with leads me to wonder how old is thi skid?

15. dustwardprez

dustwardprez New Jack

fuck you sucka. boston's punk ass? man you wouldnt last 10minits taking that shit round here. not even in harvard sq. lol. i got nothing bad to say about frisco it was one of the only place that felt kinda like boston in cali. i say fuck la. oc too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.