bin laden is ok by me

Guest bogie

im so tired of all of my "go america!" all out american friends.

they hated america,they hated bush(george bush),most of all they hated military/athority.......

what a bunch of hogwash....our president snorted cocain!but thats ok...he is a republican/nazi influence to run a corporate/military world...

go democrats!!!!!!

to me...bin laden and george bush is full of shit!!!!

but here's a lil something i thought was funny

http://image.pbase.com/u3/bogie/small/510364.myniggabinladen.jpg'> my homie http://image.pbase.com/u3/bogie/small/510417.myhomiebinladen.jpg'> just be happy......if it wasnt for him,the nazi republicans could not tap your phone lines,scare people to think that this war is justified..

they knew that there would be an attack...just like the new with PEARL HARBOR...WHAT WAS BUSHES FIRST WORDS OUT OF HIS MOUTH?...

AFTER THE FIRST ATTACK? "OH,WHAT A GREAT OPPERTUNITY!"$$$$$$$$$$$$$

BEWARE OF PROPAGANDA...ESPECIALLY MINE....:heated: :beat: :spent:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah daze,i know what you're saying...

i see both sides.but i see shirts with a fighter jet shooting a missle at a little man on a camel with bold letters "SMOKE A CAMEL"..

i see it from a victim,a muslim,and even the evil sceme behind the leaders who fight against each other in this war.

i just hope that people are walking around "so" blind saying this and saying that,selling flags,selling shirts,propaganda....its all bad.

if you remember "desert storm"......sadam hussain had the same posters/shirts/flags/same money making scemes...

this war has been going on for around 6-8 years....we only see it now because we were HIT!!!

i have only one other friend who really seems to care and know what he's talkin about,then i have those who dont know shit.

pictures are good though

talkin out my smart ass

Personally, I think all this mess is a bunch of crap. However, all these negative actions will inevitably and hopefully lead to positive reactions...maybe everyone will see how fuck up the worlds getting before there's nothing left to fight for...

i side partially with bin laden heres my reason:

in the bible it says that jeasus cast out all the isirilates out of isrieal because they didnt bekieve he was the son of god. he cast them out and told them they are to have no home land to call their own. so fast foward to today. mr redneck bush well actuall his dad or whoever was president gives the isirilates all this land pretty much. we sell them guns and they became powerful. now they take the land which is not theirs back from them. now binladen is pisse alon with all the other thousands of starving people of the middle east. face it fellas its out fault and putting a flag on you car isnt gonna make the problem go away nor will being ignorant to the fact that our country is a bunch of corrupt money grubbers that will exploit whoever if the race for money i mean freedom. wake the fuck up usa is shit. take off the coprate blindfold and realize the usa is a festing pile of shit that will kill itself in time.;)

Everything america has ever done in the middle east has been 100% in there own interests and serves no other purpose other than to strengthen america and keep it top of the food chain. Sure sept 11 was fucked up and horrific but Bush and any other decision makers need to ask why the terrorists did this why they feel this way how can we change this. Not we were attacked lets bomb the fuck out of a poor strugling 3rd world country to punish a few hundred people but if this action hurts another 4 million afghani civilian who cares there only arabs anyway. This course of action will only serve to strengthen the osama bin ladens of this world resolve and be a great call to arms for all the would be terrorists out there. LOOK AT THE PROBLEM DONT JUST BOMBING IT THAT WONT MAKE IT GO AWAY.

Guest HESHIANDET

im w/ paulie.

and ya know what, if you hate this country so much, GET THE FUCK OUT! you litle pussies cry about this and that. blind patritotism, the man, bush this bush that, new world order etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc...fuck all of you. say that shit to someones face who lost a family member in those attacks, or who went away to fight in a war. if some people hadn't sacrificed their lives you wouldn't even be able to say "the usa is shit", let alone even be able to spraypaint onthings. try appreciating what you have before you condem it. wtf, you fucks - ARGHHHHH you have no idea how enraged i am. if any of you were here i'd punch you in your fuckin face....FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

im w/ paulie.

and ya know what, if you hate this country so much, GET THE FUCK OUT! you litle pussies cry about this and that. blind patritotism, the man, bush this bush that, new world order etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc...fuck all of you. say that shit to someones face who lost a family member in those attacks, or who went away to fight in a war. if some people hadn't sacrificed their lives you wouldn't even be able to say "the usa is shit", let alone even be able to spraypaint onthings. try appreciating what you have before you condem it. wtf, you fucks - ARGHHHHH you have no idea how enraged i am. if any of you were here i'd punch you in your fuckin face....FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hear ya Dr. Hesh. I say we send all of these folks over to Afghanistan. So that when their greedy little asses goes to pick up someone's dropped wallet they can be charged without a trial and have their hands cut off! Capatolism sucks! yay!

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

im w/ paulie.

200 yeas ago, a group of people thought that their country, a country that was doing great, full of patriotism (Great Britain) wasn't the best government for them. They went on to form the US. To bad HESHIANDET wasn't around then to tell them to "GET THE FUCK OUT! you litle pussies cry about this and that" I wish He'd been there. We'd have had a hell of a lot of progress! Yep, then 75 years later, when a group of people decidedthat slavery wasnt as great an idea, I wish theyd just decided to leave too. It would've been great!

Hooray everything is fine! Don't think for yourself thats the American Way! God SAVE the USA

You obviously Don't know anything about American History.

ineptoner

FAITH.IN.NOTHING

most of you people are saying the same stupid shit.....i dont like what bin lads about or the taliban....fuck them

i never liked bush(george that is)or what the us gov is about....fuck them

the world will be blown away......save the pres and his group of yuppy thugs,so we can still have a opperating government....

any leader who puts his people to death is a bad one...get me a captain to go down with the ship.....not one who pushes aside women and children to get to the life boat.....

dumb idiots....

Guest BROWNer

????

whoa..criticizing the government doesn't equal hatred for your country...since when is basic, civilized dissent counter/anti-american? if you criticize the government, that doesn't mean you hate the country, or the people, or some how less than johnny gung-ho patriot.

bin laden..some of the stuff he says isn't that unreasonable.........am i now a terrorist for thinking this way? i know a ton of people that have similar views, of all ages and backrounds...most of the people i have talked with are looking at this event in similar ways...what about them? are they idiots who can't possibly conceive the horror and fucked up-ness of 9/11? what about people just talking or thinking about this stuff in a way you don't like? i don't think the war in afghanistan is going to stop shit...if anything, it will only galvanize peoples beliefs and intentions more. the dog that gets beat down and mercilessly abused for years, over and over...one day that dog is gonna turn and fuck you up.

*spelling corrected

Archived