Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

bin laden is ok by me

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by bogie, Nov 4, 2001.

1. bogie

bogie Guest

im so tired of all of my "go america!" all out american friends.
    they hated america,they hated bush(george bush),most of all they hated military/athority.......
    what a bunch of hogwash....our president snorted cocain!but thats ok...he is a republican/nazi influence to run a corporate/military world...
    go democrats!!!!!!

to me...bin laden and george bush is full of shit!!!!

but here's a lil something i thought was funny
    http://image.pbase.com/u3/bogie/small/510364.myniggabinladen.jpg'> my homie [img]http://image.pbase.com/u3/bogie/small/510417.myhomiebinladen.jpg'> just be happy......if it wasnt for him,the nazi republicans could not tap your phone lines,scare people to think that this war is justified..
    they knew that there would be an attack...just like the new with PEARL HARBOR...WHAT WAS BUSHES FIRST WORDS OUT OF HIS MOUTH?...
    AFTER THE FIRST ATTACK? "OH,WHAT A GREAT OPPERTUNITY!"$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    BEWARE OF PROPAGANDA...ESPECIALLY MINE....:heated: :beat: :spent:

2. Doctor Beans

Doctor Beans New Jack

i couldnt agree less with u

3. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Delete what? The thread? If so, you have to be crew...

4. bogie

bogie Guest

http://image.pbase.com/u3/bogie/upload/510417.myhomiebinladen.jpg'>
    [img]http://image.pbase.com/u3/bogie/upload/510364.myniggabinladen.jpg'>

5. Daze One Million

Daze One Million Elite Member

after what happened sept 11th you have to give credit to bush and other law officals in this country, see thats just the problem with people these days, they need to learn to put aside differeces and work together

GO AMERICA

6. MystikPW

MystikPW New Jack

youre a fucking douche bag

7. bogie

bogie Guest

yeah daze,i know what you're saying...
    i see both sides.but i see shirts with a fighter jet shooting a missle at a little man on a camel with bold letters "SMOKE A CAMEL"..
    i see it from a victim,a muslim,and even the evil sceme behind the leaders who fight against each other in this war.

i just hope that people are walking around "so" blind saying this and saying that,selling flags,selling shirts,propaganda....its all bad.
    if you remember "desert storm"......sadam hussain had the same posters/shirts/flags/same money making scemes...

this war has been going on for around 6-8 years....we only see it now because we were HIT!!!
    i have only one other friend who really seems to care and know what he's talkin about,then i have those who dont know shit.

pictures are good though

talkin out my smart ass

8. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

don't get me started......your so wrong......

9. Doctor Beans

Doctor Beans New Jack

go ahead man , get started

10. bogie

bogie Guest

sorry,its just my opinion....
    i just dont understand why my pics aren't showing anymore....

11. BoB.1

BoB.1 New Jack

Personally, I think all this mess is a bunch of crap. However, all these negative actions will inevitably and hopefully lead to positive reactions...maybe everyone will see how fuck up the worlds getting before there's nothing left to fight for...

12. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

A motherfucker is responsible for over 6000 deaths to mothers, fathers, children, our mothers,fathers,sisters,brothers,etc. and "He's ok in my book"
    Ok sure.

13. blood run cold

blood run cold Member

"bin laden is ok by me"

you should probably find a better way to word your frustration with blind patriotism.

14. serum

serum Elite Member

fuck english speak arabic

15. garcia_vega

garcia_vega Elite Member

i'm not on anyone's side in this. bin laden is an asshole who was responsible for killing 6000 people. bush is also an asshole, who didn't even really win the election. so in my opinion, fuck em both. i hope they kill each other.