bin laden and the cia friends forever???

the nova

did you know that in the 1960's bin laden was trained by no other than the US???? he is a product of our CIA. The cia used him and many other revolutionaries in Afghanistan and saudi arabia to combat the communist soviet union. The US pumped millions of dollars into this secret "project". once we felt that the coast was clear and that we didn't need to worry about commies we lost interest in the militarized, poor, and angry revolutionaries. Why do so many middle easterns hate america you ask? because the us has a long history of using countries such as Saudi Arabia, Iran and Iraq for its benefit and then hanging them to dry. The US actually used to be allies with Iran. Once Iran had a revolution and kicked the US out the United states turned to Iraq and funded the military of Iraq through Saudi Arabia. Once that eight year war ended America lost interest in Iraq. then when Iraq attacked kuwait and threatened Americas oil supplies the US stepped in once again and fought Iraq. Most middle eastern countries just want the United States to leave them alone.What all of this comes down to is Money and oil. What happened last tuesday made me sick and a lot of my immediate family and friends were effected. I love america and consider myself american but to say that what happened was unexpected and surprising is ridiculous. You reap what you sow. Did you also know that America bombs Iraqi water treatment plants? By doing this we easily kill a whole generation of young kids in iraq that are easily killed by mild sickness such as stomach aches and fevers. Does that make the U.S. a terrorist country? I know Im babbling a lot but this shit is far deeper than just a terrorist act on the US. Im just urging everyone to keep an open eys and to question the shit they feed you on the boob tube. I think that we should retaliate but not against entire countries and the entire middle east. 10thousand innocent americans plus 10 thousand innocent middle easterns is still 20 thousand DEAD. I hope everyones friends and families are okay and safe.

-love my country...hate my government.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by the nova:

Does that make the U.S. a terrorist country?

yes.

The CIA is the most feared and powerful 'terrorist' group in the world.

The US gave money and arms to Afghanistan and helped train forces to combat the Soviet invasion of afghanistan. But it wasnt a secret. At the time Russia was still an enemy to the US. The cold war was still on everyones minds. The money sent to Afgahnistan was aid money to help the starving and impovershed nation not to aid Osama bin Laden.

Archived