bin laden a powerful warrior or a sissy

CRUSH KILL DESTROY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if his guys were trained so well that they flew a f'in plane into huge towers in nyc and killed thousands of people, i dont think we'll be seeing the last of terrorism. no terrorist is a guaranteed good soldier. they work on the down low. we might not hear of them or a while, but i bet you they'll fuck us over again...

just my opinion

Originally posted by tue skinny

i wold call him a sissy becuase he is hiding like a little bitch

i think you would much rather have him hiding then bombing the fuck out of your city..think twice before you talk out of your ass...

plus if the world was looking for you and you cannot be found thats more then impressive i think..

My Idea For Osama

Originally posted by ++rOasted++

i think you would much rather have him hiding then bombing the fuck out of your city..think twice before you talk out of your ass...

I wouldn't want Osama bombing my town. Actually I would want him in an almost empty room staring at a naked Buddhist monk, listening to "God Bless America", with some bacon stapled to his naked body, getting his beard shaved by an army barber, all while getting fucked in the ass by a gay circumsized jewish man.

Guest Remy Martin

Osama Bin Laden is..............

a rich motherfucking bitch.

kinda like a rich kid from the middle east, except the middle east got some shit going on...and this fucker is rich....like real rich...

not to mention he gots some brains.

kill that fool...they imprison people for FAR FAR FAR less in the land of the free everyday.

Unfortunatley, Bin Laden does represent a real cause. The suffering of people in Palestine and Iraq. Civilians and children that suffer at the hands of other goverments. Similar to the thousands that have had their lives destroyed by the war on drugs.

Go check out Baghdad or the Gaza Strip and tell me shit is cool.

The Sept. 11 attacks are a tragedy, however, in my opinion, war is not the answer and our goverment has used them to their advantage.

This further moves our goverment twoards Osama Bin Laden in my perspective, as I am a pacifist that looks twoards the humanitarian aspect of this world.

Not just a another dollar to be made, which seems to be the prime focus of our goverment over the last fifty years.

Re: My Idea For Osama

Originally posted by Pistol

I wouldn't want Osama bombing my town. Actually I would want him in an almost empty room staring at a naked Buddhist monk, listening to "God Bless America", with some bacon stapled to his naked body, getting his beard shaved by an army barber, all while getting fucked in the ass by a gay circumsized jewish man.

Very good idea!!

Originally posted by Mr.LonelyHeart

I think you could fairly say that any culture that hates, fears and oppresses women as much as his....is to some extent...a culture of "sissies"..

anyone disagree?

here is a good article on the subject...

http://www.secularhumanism.org/library/fi/...arraq_17_4.html

-kinda long but worth a read

I do not disagree!!!!

Archived