Billionaire Soros pledges 15.5 million to oust Bush in 2004

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I read about this last night. Look at how the Republicans already have their claws out:

"It's incredibly ironic that George Soros is trying to create a more open society by using an unregulated, under-the-radar-screen, shadowy, soft-money group to do it," Republican National Committee spokeswoman Christine Iverson said. "George Soros has purchased the Democratic Party."

Ms. Kettle? Meet Mr. Pot.

I hope attacks like this only spur Soros to give more of his money.

Re: YES

Originally posted by swiss cheese

Bush will NOT be re-elected for another term!

he wasnt elected for a FIRST term, but here he is.

thus far, his administration has gotten absolutely every single they've wanted. 9/10th's of the world was against the war, but they still got it. 9/10th's of american citizens can be against his re-election, but that doesnt mean it wont happen.

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

"It's incredibly ironic that George Soros is trying to create a more open society by using an unregulated, under-the-radar-screen, shadowy, soft-money group to do it," Republican National Committee spokeswoman Christine Iverson said. "George Soros has purchased the Democratic Party."

finally! i have been trying to sell this gottdamn party ever since the republicans got such a good price for their's back in '84

why do you think he's trying to have the whole city of london on lock down for three days.

can you just imagine if tony blair was coming to NYC, and insisted that the subway be shut down, the buses shut down. the streets closed off, and the businesses be closed?

people would fffffffffreak out. but its us, so we think its ok.

blah.

Archived