biking/bmx

nick5542

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I've ridden bmx for 8 years. My step brother works at a skate park, and my little brother wins skatepark contests and ABA races all the time. I'm the stoner that sticks to trails.

Remember if you're gonna ride the local dirt jumps, you better show up to dig after it rains. Locals always hate the jack ass kids that show up to ride and talk shit, and they never help dig.

Originally posted by FilthyPraxis

Oh, and cut about 3/4 an inch off each side of your handlebars, it looks like you're driving a school bus.

i cut an inch and a half off each bar like 2 weeks ago, i also wanna get a small sprocket with a chain protector so i can learn sprocket grinds.

and to mr. president, we are gonna

:king: :idea:

Grinding is over rated. You ain't shit if you can't flow the trails. I refuse to ride pegs now, because... well, grinding is just *alright*... btw, Kink pegs are the best, lifetime warranty... and they spark on cement, so you can be cool in front of your friend's.

I don't BMx, I ride mountain bikes but its all the same. Bikes are one of the most efficent modes of transportation ever, but the real fun comes from the sense of acomplishment they an give you, be it trueing your first bent rim, or landing that hard trick for the first time. But remember, don't look down on the road bikers cause they are doing it for the same reason as all of us.

Archived