Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

biggest fight youve been in/seen

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Stats-KC-, Jun 9, 2003.

1. Stats-KC-

Stats-KC- New Jack

on saturday night outside spencer street station (only melbourne aussies would know were) i was waiting for a mate and i turn around and this guy smashes his bottle over this guys head in the middle of a 4 lane road, then he starts pounding the shit out of this guy ripping off his shirt/jacket and smashing him. then he held him round a light pole and punched him in the head about 5 times , dragged him off onto the road again, infront of cars who were all stopped. then threw himto the ground and punched him in the face/chest for a good couple of minutes, then the guy getting pounded gets up and tryes to fuck off, so the other guy who was FUCKING heated chases after him , drags him back and smashes him a few more times, then the other guy who should have nearly been dead turns around and smashes the other guy so hard i could hear it connect from about 40 meters away, he didnt move, just threw him into the traffic again and the punched on for about 5 more mins. then an ambulance came and the guy drove off in his car, then cops came.
    it went for about 15 minutes or so

it was all over him breaking the other guys rear vision mirror.

2. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

why waste energy fighting a guy when i know i could kick a girl's ass?
    :cool:

3. D3N53one

D3N53one Senior Member

wait, which guy drove off?

4. Father John

Father John Member

ive never seen a lot of people in a fair fight usually its just some guy who gets caught slipping and ends up being chased or beat by 5+ people

5. Stats-KC-

Stats-KC- New Jack

the guy who was kicking the guys ass who broke his mirror.

6. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

still remember seeing my first bar fight. we're drinking cheap draft watching some peelers when we hear a smashing bottle. turn around and some meatheads are going at it. next thing you know a big wooden chair goes sailing through the air, then connects with some guys head, laying him out on the floor. 3 sets of guys going one on one. then the biker bouncers move in and run them all out. 10 minutes later 3 or 4 cops come in and talk to the bouncers. when we left outside was the largest pool of blood I've ever seen in my life. You don't piss off the bouncers at that place.

7. cantbefaded

cantbefaded Member

I watched the war on terrorism.

8. PatTheBeaver

PatTheBeaver Member

longest fight ive ever seen happen about 5 years ago.we use to hang out at this tralior park community.every friday night we would hang out at the park which was in the middle of it and just drink and bullshit.one night these 2 kids started fighting for who knows what.there must have been 50 people out there,everyone fourmed a circle and just watched these 2 guys go at it.one of the guys was pretty big.they fist fighted for a good 5 minutes then went into the headlock position for about 20.getting in punches here and there.i forgot how it ended but the cops came a half hour into the fight and searched us.arrested the guys and that was that.

9. CRAMPS

CRAMPS Senior Member

fuck!....

i was in a fight..it wasnt as bad as that one but its kinda cool.

i live in colorado, and my school has a hole bunch of mexicans.
    so all are school is is a bunch of white kids and mex kids. well the white kids dont fuck with the mexs cuz we are all a bunch of rich pussys and we want to be black, well most of the whites. ANYWAYS, i was chillen about when this mexican kid shoots a spitball at me "fucking chiledish" and i say "fuck you" well this kid i gess thinks hes big shit so he gets in my face about the "fuck you" i said. i blow him off and he gets pissed, and for the next month he pesters me about me saying "fuck you" and he wants to kick my ass. i was 11th grade and hes a 10th grader. it was fucking stupid. and all of his 10th grade friends were like "oh man hes gonna kill you man! hes been to jail man hes tuff shit". i know this is not true but they say this anyways. well one day at lunch he comes up again talking moor shit then he punches my jaw and runs off. that set me off, so after school we set up a fight.

he shows up, but with like 50 other mex kids that were there to "watch the fight" and there were like 6 whites supporting me.

the sircle forms and he starts taunting me saying " common..hit me faggot" and while hes saying that i sock him in the nose and i hear this crunch. he starts screaming shit in spanish and comes after me.
    so im ready for this to be a real fight cuz every one sais he fights alot.. this kid had no idea what the fuck he was doing. he was raising his arms in the air real high and wating for me to get in range totaly leaving his face open. and when i was in range he punched the top of me head with his palm/nuckles! i did not hurt at all. so for like 5 minnits i just hit this guy in the face and nose and let him punch the top of my head. he was fat too so he got winded quick. he was covered in blood and tearing cuz i broke his nose and i kept punching it.

the fight was broken up by some lady at a store, and i ran off to the buss.

im chilling at the buss station and this black kid and a fat white punker come up asking me why i broke his nose, i tell em off and they get pissed and they look like there gonna fight me when this irish drunk dude comes and tackles them sckeeming "it was a fight you idiots" and they start to brawl right in front of me. it was fucking crazy.

well the next day the mexy kid comes up with a fucked up nose asking if i was alright. i said i was fine then hes like "yah....yah...it was an even fight......you cool...cuz it was pretty even...ok...even...no more shit ok....im cool with you ok....even..." i said ok and started cracking up! the whole scholl thaught this kid was going to kill me and i fucked him up bad, so now everyone thinks hes a dumbass.

last i herd of him he was taking "boxing lessons" and he married this slutty girl in school after he was expelled. what a fag.:king:

10. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

11. johnny

johnny Dirty Dozen Crew

the biggest fight i've seen was outside of cbgbs. the entire audience witnessed/helped beat down some racist piece of shit.

the two other bigger brawls i was in had closer to 30 people fighting.

12. B_As_In_Bot

B_As_In_Bot Elite Member

13. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

14. Rectum

Rectum Senior Member

lost too many homies oatster??

15. When

When 12oz Loyalist

ive been in my share of fights but nothing too spectacular

i did see this guy get the shit beat out of him down in newport the other night though...

my friends and i were at a jack in the box
    we were sitting outside eating when this white stoner kid with a rasta beanie comes up
    hes happy as can be because hes eating his strawberry milkshake
    and talking to his friend, were done with our food so we walk across the
    parking lot to the donut shop for an after meal donut.
    were standing outside the donut shop when i see the stoner kid
    come out of nowhere and hit this other guy that was in the parking lot in the face
    we all thought they were friends just slapboxing or something
    until the stoner throws a hard righgt into the other guys face
    the other guy falls to the ground and the stoner kicks him hard in the ribs
    and as the stoner is punching this guy in the face while hes still on the ground
    you can hear the guys friends telling him to try to get away
    i guess the stoner starts to feel bad because he gets off the guy and walks away
    the other guy is beat to shit on the ground, but gets up and starts yelling nonsense
    the stoner then starts to run

now the guy is standing and thinks hes tough shit because the stoner ran away
    but he doesnt realize the stoner did him a favor because if he didnt run away
    the other guy would probably be dead

so the guy who got his ass beat walks up to us and we were just thinking what the fuck?
    and he says to us 'im a mexican, i never die!'
    funny thing is he wasnt even mexican and we all laughed at him
    it was an entertaining fight though