Biggest bar night of the year. Who painted?

26SidedCube

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

got drunk around 10

proceeded to take bottles of old corona that sucked becuase over experation date or some shit and go around town throwing them at cars and putting dents and smashing glass.

pissed on a bunch of cars im told

went and bombed crackhouses and windows, hoods,sidepannels on cars.

and later around 230 smoked a L went home at 4 passtsed out nigga

went to a sports bar with friends from high school.

it's times like this, holidays and shit, that make me feel 'different' from 'regular' people...when being a 'writer' seems to be my prominent feature or something.

like last night im at this big ass sports bar, that is built inside what used to be a krogers...total cheese dick establishment. so im in there, sober, just looking around wishing ii could be writing on something instead. so i go iinto the bathroom an catch scratch tags on the mirror. but then i realize...why am i doing this? no one will ever see it and give a shit. im looking around at the hundreds of people in this place, knowing that not a single one of them has ever walked around a city with a can of paint under his belt, trying to suck in their stomach so it doesnt show.... it's all dumb shit, but it just further reminded me of how old im becomiing, and how different my life is from theirs. and i guess there are reminders of that everyday, but i think about it most when hanging out wiith old highschool friends (none of whom wrote).

blah.

so yeah, happy thanksgiving. woo.

Seeking, I hear you, but be thankful these people don’t give a fuck that you write. At least they’re not asking to see your sketchbook or flicks and saying “wow”, or commending you on the pilot tag you caught down the street from them on a mailbox or something. Now that’s annoying.

Originally posted by Weapon X

be thankful these people don’t give a fuck that you write. At least they’re not asking to see your sketchbook or flicks and saying “wow”, or commending you on the pilot tag you caught down the street from them on a mailbox or something. Now that’s annoying.

im sure they would, if they knew. but i dont walk around with my sketchbook on my sleeve like 'yo, look at me, i write!'. people dont suspect me of writing, because i dont look like a 'writer'. i dont catch tags when people are watchng me, and if i do, i dont stand around waiting for them to com up an comment on iit.

i'm not dissing you, just saying that if you're encountering those situations, that's your fault, nawmean.

Originally posted by seeking

im sure they would, if they knew. but i dont walk around with my sketchbook on my sleeve like 'yo, look at me, i write!'. people dont suspect me of writing, because i dont look like a 'writer'. i dont catch tags when people are watchng me, and if i do, i dont stand around waiting for them to com up an comment on iit.

i'm not dissing you, just saying that if you're encountering those situations, that's your fault, nawmean.

Oh no, don’t get me wrong. I’m acquainted with many writers, but choose not to chill with them. I literally have only two close friends who write.. One is much like myself – we never talk about graffiti unless we’re actually doing it, or just as a passing conversation. The other, well he isn’t very stellar at this stuff and totally does what you described. He hit my book the other day at his going away party. After doing some wack ass drunk shit, all these guys and girls were checking it, saying just how “sick” and “dope” it was. You think I even let those people catch a glimple of my pages? Hell nah.

Even though you’re on the net, and I’ve never met you, I wouldn’t be able to stand the fact that you may think of me as one of those types. Believe me, I’m exactly the opposite.

Weapon x/I’d rather be discussing the spring Betsey Johnson line than graffiti

you all take it so serisouly, like. its graff how are you different than everybody else? you construct letters on surfaces? does anyone care? probably not, besides the senior citizen that had her front wall bombed by some 15 year old with a flat black and a stock cap...

its really not a big deal, all the politics and not wanting to talk about it even with friends that do it is so un-necessary. its a hobbie, like collecting stamps, chill.

Nah, man – that’s exactly my point. Just telling seeking that I’m not the type to wear it on the sleeve. If you’ve ben collecting stamps for eight years, are you gonna talking about that shit non-stop? If you do, you’re a class A nerd. I got other shit to discuss, like books, wildlife, pussy, etc.

Sorry seeking, one more time:

Weapon x/don’t you know that bad boys move in silence?

Originally posted by fatbastard

its graff how are you different than everybody else? you construct letters on surfaces?

its really not a big deal, all the politics and not wanting to talk about it even with friends that do it is so un-necessary. its a hobbie, like collecting stamps, chill.

not many people go to prison, or sit around on house arrest for collecting stamps.

how different does graff make me than anyone else? well...how many people drive/walk around, looking at the rooftop of every single building you pass? how many people walk through an alley and make mental notes of how high off the ground the fire escape is, what could pushed/moved under neath it, and how many pipes run up the wall below it? how many people slow down to a crawl as you go ever a new set of rail road tracks, and look as far down each way as you can, looking for a lay up? how many people go to the bathroom in every establishment they enter, whether they have to piss or not? how many people keep something in their trunk to shield them from barbed wire? how many people carry blot-cutters 'just incase'? how many people base their search for their new apartment based on proximity to chill lay-ups? how many people have moved to a completely new state, just because there is no one heating out the spots there? how many people have to clear out their browsers cache at the end of the day, because if they decided to check it, you could not only get fired, but also risk prosecution? how many people break the law, in several ways, every single time they leave their house? how many people have to walk around constantly being cautious as to who they allow into their life?

im not trying to blow things out or prepotion, just pointing out an average day in my life. if that doesnt make me different than my high school friends who's larget concern of the day is trying to get drunk and blown, then, well...ok, you win.

or more to the point, i just dont think.

Im not sure how you meant this, but that has to be by far one of the most untrue statements i've heard. I don't know about you but every time i go out I'm constantly looking in my rearview wondering why this car has been following me for the past 5 miles and trying to figure out where they might be going or if they are really following me. This type of shit will cause me to circle around blocks in retarded paterns that lead to no where just to see what is going on.

I definately feel that comment about scoping out spots and seeing what is the easiest way to get to them. Even not having picked up a can of paint in the past year i still find myself checkin shit out and saying to myself, it's about that time. I could climb onto that broken down truck to get to the overhang and from there shimmy up those pipes to the main rooftop. Looking at shit like that takes a great deal of thought. Don't stop thinking about shit or i promise you will have years to think about it later.

went to a sports bar with friends from high school.

it's times like this, holidays and shit, that make me feel 'different' from 'regular' people...when being a 'writer' seems to be my prominent feature or something.

like last night im at this big ass sports bar, that is built inside what used to be a krogers...total cheese dick establishment. so im in there, sober, just looking around wishing ii could be writing on something instead. so i go iinto the bathroom an catch scratch tags on the mirror. but then i realize...why am i doing this? no one will ever see it and give a shit. im looking around at the hundreds of people in this place, knowing that not a single one of them has ever walked around a city with a can of paint under his belt, trying to suck in their stomach so it doesnt show.... it's all dumb shit, but it just further reminded me of how old im becomiing, and how different my life is from theirs. and i guess there are reminders of that everyday, but i think about it most when hanging out wiith old highschool friends (none of whom wrote).

blah.

so yeah, happy thanksgiving. woo.

yes but whats worse is when they discourage you but whatever it aint stopping me.

Originally posted by LENS

I started drinking at about 2 in the afternoon and continued until 11 when i threw up dinner. I smoked a joint, fingered my chick, went out and caught a few tags and then came back home and passed out.

Not bad, not bad at all.

You fingered her? When do you graduate from jr high?