Bigger breasts for US soldiers

CinchedWaist

from CNN

big boobs for troops

NEW YORK (Reuters) -- The U.S. Army has long lured recruits with the slogan "Be All You Can Be," but now soldiers and their families can receive plastic surgery, including breast enlargements, on the taxpayers' dime.

The New Yorker magazine reports in its July 26th edition that members of all four branches of the U.S. military can get face-lifts, breast enlargements, liposuction and nose jobs for free -- something the military says helps surgeons practice their skills.

"Anyone wearing a uniform is eligible," Dr. Bob Lyons, chief of plastic surgery at Brooke Army Medical Center in San Antonio told the magazine, which said soldiers needed the approval of their commanding officers to get the time off.

Between 2000 and 2003, military doctors performed 496 breast enlargements and 1,361 liposuction surgeries on soldiers and their dependents, the magazine said.

The magazine quoted an Army spokeswoman as saying, "the surgeons have to have someone to practice on."

__ ___ ___ ___ ____

* I heard this on the news this morning. sigh.

Yes, i really want my taxes to go to someones plastic surgery.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by CinchedWaist

The magazine quoted an Army spokeswoman as saying, "the surgeons have to have someone to practice on."

why exactly do military surgeons need to practice lipsuction?! isnt that what waking up at 4 in the morning and jogging for 17 miles is for?!

this is so retarded, it's hurting my spleen. die, die, die.

see, but its also for dependents.

So if a guy in the army thinks his wife's titties aren't big enough, she goes under the knife.

I don't think this crap makes any sense.

Our tax dollars can be used for something a little more important.

i'm.....discombobulated.

Christ.. i could understand if this was post war, i wouldnt mind paying for people who were drafted to recieve surgery if it was for a wound/damage they recieved during war..but, fuck breast implants? Seems a bit much.. not to mention the article said that it was "Practice" for the surgeons.. isnt that what they go to med school for?

In the Toronto Sun a few years ago, I read an article about an Army Sergeant or someone getting a sex change operation at the taxpayers’ expense. He showed up to his retirement party as a woman (if you can call it that). Plus his boyfriend was a police officer.

Something like that, anyway.

Well, maybe it's because with the larger percentage of female combat support troops, and the greater likelihood that they may get a wounded breast, so breast reconstruction, modification, enhancement, etc. might all be legitimately considered to be of greater priority. Plus, as an added bonus, troop morale will probably go up when all those dependant wives get bigger bazooms and that svelte, new, liposuction-enhanced fanny pack.

Archived