Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

bigdogs clothing

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Cellar Door, Jul 4, 2002.

1. Cellar Door

Cellar Door Guest

im wearing some bigdogs camo pj's that my best friend stole me as a gift.
    what is this brand? isnt it some whitetrash style? if so word cause these are excellent and comfortable.

2. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

i have a big dog

in my pants

3. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

I have a big dog in my......aw fuck :eek:

4. Dyptheria

Dyptheria Guest

i don't think its necessarily white trash, just more like 30-40 year old people wearing it. i've never seen young people wearing it

5. Esai

Esai Member

I have a in the closet 6'4 350 lb overly effeminate uncle(who is married to my aunt) that rocks this huge red poka dotted big dog pajama top that goes down to his bear slippers, funniest shit and he always smells like asshole. He seriously could be a double for Dom De laoise, down to the fat guy cap. Hes also a unemployed florist/chef

6. Remi Martin

Remi Martin New Jack

^
    thats hillarious...

7. Esai

Esai Member

Etch, if youre ever down here and were on my side of town remind me of him and well smoke a blunt and go visit him, its awkward but makes up for it in after contact snickering

8. Remi Martin

Remi Martin New Jack

hahahha...
    for sure im will remind you. that sounds cool. my italian family on the east coast is goofy like that. i swear i got a effeminate funky smellin uncle wearin bear slippers lookin for work as a florist or chef in the family somewhere.

9. TEE_rase_war

TEE_rase_war Senior Member

yeah my boss is italian...

he named his kid like 6 names, and they were all really weird too.....like he wanted 8 kids but instead got one and named him after all of them...

hahahah..

10. platapie

platapie Guest

big dogs store lasted like 2 months at this mall near me. i felt sorry for that place everytime i walked by.

11. d-town_bomber

d-town_bomber Veteran Member

big dog. kinda like bugle boy

12. For-Sale

For-Sale Banned

13. kissmyass#1

kissmyass#1 Senior Member

fucking cockcoroach........ say hello to my little friend!
    [​IMG]

14. platapie

platapie Guest

ooooh mann. hahahahhahaa

15. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://enterprise.aacc.cc.md.us/~chris/pictures/christmas/ellensqueek3.jpg'>
    "WE TAKE EXTACY AND DANCE ALL NIGHT RIGHT BEFORE WE EAT MAYONAISSE SANDWHICHES"