BIG WILLY'S BACK

Guest MR. Slugworth

Guest MR. Slugworth

what is it about him...?is it his lickable wall paper?is it his pimpin boat?OR IS IT HIS ACTION FIGURES OR HIS UMPA LUMPA PROSTITUTION RING...for some strange reason.."some" of you has taken intrest in willy wonka...some of you have gone far enough to make threads on how to stop him...this website is pure fun...AND I NOW PRESENT....MR WILLY WONKA.....

------------------

wonka has a new candy that will ruin me...

"THE EVERLASTING GOBSTOPPER"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yup.....im here...

------------------

Not a speck of light is showing,So the danger must be growing,are the fires of hell a blowing?,is the GRIZZLY REAPER mowing?,YES!!!The danger must be growing,for the rowers keep on rowing and There ARE NOTHING OF THEM SHOWING ANY SIGNS THAT THEY ARE SLOWING!!!!

___the suspence is terrible,I hope it'll last...willy wonka forever...

yup. i had to get the name back...W.W.F.,,,IS OK...willy wonka forever..

but kinda to much..i think i'll use that for speacial occasions when the people rise against me...but have a nice one...

------------------

"there is no life I know that compares with pure imagination.."

Guest The Transylvanian Vampire

hell yeah!

------------------

This is nothing like Transylvania!

Originally posted by SIELOETTE:

wonka..I have never met someone who needed to get a life as much as you do..I mean that in the nicest way possible..

honestly....if I were at home i wouldnt be on here...im sad depressed and this for the next 2 weeks this is going to be the only social life i have...i have friends out here but only to leave within the next couple of weeks doesnt help...i tell so much people..."this is not who I am.." i am usually on a spiritual tip and bomb as much as i can...graff isnt my top priority right now..i must get home....to hawaii..where i have girls calling my name and my dearest friends...and my car!!! then i will go to the bay area and hook up with some other peeps i call good people...well i have a life....its just not here....im on a journey...if you will...

i meet crazy people...

im on my way home....

------------------

"there is no life I know that compares with pure imagination.."

[This message has been edited by willy_wonka (edited 07-04-2001).]

• 1 year later...

Archived