BIG PLUS ONE-R.I.P

HAMMERFALL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never knew him....but his soul and handstyle will probably stand the test of time.....RIP....I hate it when good artists die too young.

Nothing on a message board can ever sum up a loss EVER.

I havnt seen Matt in a couple years..He was a very charismatic person and I cant help but smile when I think of his additude..Whether it was painting trips in canada or random conversations..He will be remembered..

Rest in Peace Plus..

RIP "Plus One" , you're spirit and graffiti have inspired many, and will continue to inspire in years to come. You're in our hearts and you will be missed more than you could know, and you're best-friend will be forever thinking of you tapping away. Come hang out with us sometime, your presence will be comforting and appreciated.

Oh- and I'll save you seat at The Return of the King

Matt was one of nicest people you could ever meet, he'd do anything for a friend. He was one of those people that made you smile just being around him and from what I hear he could burn Gregory Hines and Sammy Davis, Jr. at tap dancing.

We still have his messages on our answering machine and it's so sad to hear that voice and know you'll never see his goofy ass again.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid72/pb7f987b3f5b6d4d3acdc6d35bb6fbdbc/fb84181b.jpg'>

Deal's t-shirt design in memory of Matt

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid72/pce8c74d38aeeca907209dd0cf453dcf3/fb841560.jpg'>

.....this is the last thing he painted

sorry it's not bigger

This news is hard to take....I met him once, but new his work all too well.........Plus is the innovator of an original symmetric style that really can't be touched....his shit is so dam clean........that last piece is fucking sick...........I have not been to town in a while but I remember there being a white plus one tag on a green dumpster on 4th or 5th that just completely takes the cake, all the presents and all the fucking party favors.................

REST IN POWER PLUS TNK:king:

Originally posted by ElleGenie

Deal's t-shirt design for Matt's memorial

any word on when and where this is? im a little out of the loop latley, sorry. actually, just tell me a few people to call that would know the info, ill figure it out that way, better than announcing it to the world. thanks in advance

yeah any word on a t-shirt would be sick, i'll pick up a couple. He was a good guy and a sick artist, Handsyles for miles. Rest in peace seattle/tac will never be the same without you. Much respect goes out to all friends and family.:king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

this has been really hard but really great to look at,i painted with plus on alot of those flicks and they bring alot of fun memories out.this guy would do anything for a friend.this is a true tragedy. to my boys up there i wish i could be with yall,keep your heads up.

:king: I knew Matt very well, he was a TITS crew member, and a good friend. Time Is Too Short is tatooed on my arm and his passing is grim reminder of the true meaning of the TITS breakdown. I will miss Matt very very much, i will miss having to call him and get him out of bed to come paint, i will miss giving him a hard time about doing red and black pieces all time, and I will miss his calls on all of the holidays( including the jewish holidays). Rest In Plus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest chuck s.

I didn't know Puls but i was crew with him. I love seeing his style when i goto WA.. It's amazing. I will never for get him. My condolences go out to his family & his friends. Time Is Too Short.

Rest In Power

What up everybody, im sitting here sobing my ass off and its been a couble of weeks ,its reaaly hard to look at those pics and remember how fun it was to paint with him i really dont think i will ever get over this one. its plain and simple i miss my friend! we did another memorial on the corner of summit and pine, I hope it runs for a very very long time please respect the wall its means alot to all those who cared!

I know he was looking down on us painting for him, it felt really good like he was there, we'll never forget you Matt, rest in peice! KING PLUS ONE TITS TNK:king: