big installment of fr8s pt. 2

taco bell bomber

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

PHORM GPK LK IN THIS BITCH!! ALL YOU PUNK BUSTER TOY MUTHERFUCKING BITCHES ALL BOW DOWN AND HAIL THE GODS OF THUNDER!! BURNING ALL THE SHIT HE CAN, JUST A PIMP IN THE WEST, ONE OF THE BEST!! HATERS GET SLAUGHTERED AND I WILL EAT THE BRAINS OF ALL NON BELIEVERS. BLOOD WILL FLOW INTO THE SEA! THE MOON WILL FALL FROM THE SKY AND THE WORLD WILL TURN AS BLACK AS THE BOWELS OF HELL! A NEW BREED OF VANDAL WILL RISE FROM THE ASHES AND BEGIN AGAIN, HIS NAME SHALL BE PHORM FROM GPK CREW!!! PORTLAND OREGON IS FALLING INTO THE SEA SOON MOTHEREFFERS!!

[This message has been edited by Vapor (edited 07-22-2001).]

Originally posted by Vapor:

PHORM GPK LK IN THIS BITCH!! ALL YOU PUNK BUSTER TOY MUTHERFUCKING BITCHES ALL BOW DOWN AND HAIL THE GODS OF THUNDER!! BURNING ALL THE SHIT HE CAN, JUST A PIMP IN THE WEST, ONE OF THE BEST!! HATERS GET SLAUGHTERED AND I WILL EAT THE BRAINS OF ALL NON BELIEVERS. BLOOD WILL FLOW INTO THE SEA! THE MOON WILL FALL FROM THE SKY AND THE WORLD WILL TURN AS BLACK AS THE BOWELS OF HELL! A NEW BREED OF VANDAL WILL RISE FROM THE ASHES AND BEGIN AGAIN, HIS NAME SHALL BE PHORM FROM GPK CREW!!! PORTLAND OREGON IS FALLING INTO THE SEA SOON MOTHEREFFERS!!

decaff...

IP: Logged

----Easy killer. You'll be aight.

yeah man!i got prints in random places.

me and my nigga hit that shit last year.

up highs on frieghts last forever like whoa.

that metal piece wasnt there when we did it,

but just look at that car now.beutifull.

modern day clean trains get torn up and down

you cant escape me nigga.

just two short years ago,we smacked that train wit hands.now look,my niggas doin a bid. and he aint gonna be around for years.god damnit,why did you do it!no one life is your to take.how could you be that selfish.that fuckin kid has a family.now look at you.staring at bars.no hope of getting out.fuck.

this world is fucked.so much death.

my family is either dead,or tring to kill some one.fuck.i cant take this shit.life is so precious.charish it.not to be takin for granted.now look at you step.your fucked dunny.and you were my roadie.

now ya doin this bid.this aint a rap song playa.this is real fuckin life.

fuck.

god takes the good ones,and leaves people on earth so confused.so hurt.dealing with all this death around us.why?for what.now look at us.this is what i've been left with.this is the card thats been dealt.

Archived