Big Brother

bood

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: ..

Originally posted by SE4_2002

Cant` stand our one, FUCK JADE !!!!!!!!!! kATE sit on my face..

hahahahahaha. i want to shoot the bitch. did you see that one eviction night when she could hear everyone outside saying "get jade out" and she started crying. i laughed. oh i laughed. they're all a bunch of wankers anyway. i really want to smash tim's head into a sharp object

Guest SE4_2002

Re: Re: ..

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

hahahahahaha. i want to shoot the bitch. did you see that one eviction night when she could hear everyone outside saying "get jade out" and she started crying. i laughed. oh i laughed. they're all a bunch of wankers anyway. i really want to smash tim's head into a sharp object

Yeah fuck Tim ginger cunt!! It`s Jade`s voice man, goes right through ya"she`s a minger" Makes me fell ashamed to come form South East London!! I can`t wait till she gets evicted hope everyone gives her loads of shit, fat bitch!!

Guest catwash

when she got naked the other night and said 'oooh you can see my kebab'

what a fat, filthy carcrash of a ho. just imagine being locked in there with her, or any of them. It'd drive me mental

Guest willy.wonka

put me on that show...

tags and me nekkid on 12oz....all i'll be doing is typing on 12oz..unless they have some hot ass chick on there..then i'd be trying to bone...

Guest SE4_2002
Originally posted by catwash

when she got naked the other night and said 'oooh you can see my kebab'

what a fat, filthy carcrash of a ho. just imagine being locked in there with her, or any of them. It'd drive me mental

you know it, her and Tim i`d have to kill em!!

Archived