Big Brother

Guest 87centHitMan

Guest 87centHitMan

What's your opinion on security cameras, and how do you go about avoiding them? I think that cameras are one of a writer's number one things to watch out for. They're really starting to get up in alot of places...Some are in areas that aren't even upscale commercial buildings, and some are even impossible to see. What does everyone else think?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think you graf foolios better watch out! wear a hat and sunglasses or something. hoods, etc. you probably already know that.

yeah, when i go wheatpasting i'm even worried about cameras everywhere - especially when you know soembody is behind the screen somewhere watching your every move. kinda sucks. i dont like it, but it has probably solved some real crimes, like murder and such.

w00t

Guest SerialRapisT

Only one way to find out!

Well even when there are security cameras they usually arent the best quality and are usually only really checked closely during a security scan and most places will announce the security scan over the com! So I dont know what there purpose is by doing that...

Usually as long as you keep your kewl make sure no one is around when you make the swipe and try to identify any cameras that are down the isle you want you can usually get what you want!

Also sometimes only isles with expensive items have cameras... check the shelves to see if you can reach for the item from behind where the camera cant see... it seems awkward but if no one is looking then like the tree that falls and never makes a sound you never were awkward...

Also most major stores are stolen from so commonly that they have a no walk out policy... i.e. Circuit City wont follow you out the door! Hell heard once that a guy went in and stole a PS2 then came back an hour later and stole 8 more in a TRASH BAG!!!! Thats some slick feet and sticky fingers!

But still that is high risk! Any way stealing is in the end a lie against ones morality and if you steal the better you believe your own lies the better you are about getting what you want... Beware... you should always be prepared for the consequences of the shady path! If you are not prepared to take the consequence then you are not prepared to take it unlawfully...

Anyway if your feeling a little bit iffy try finding reciets around Wal Marts and using them to take items from the store shelves and returning them... easy scam cause walmart refunds all items in cash that are below 100 dollars :idea:

Anway that is my lesson of the day... I should be quiet before I am flamed... I am a rookie still after all...

Guest 87centHitMan

I was talking about cameras outside that will get you busted writing, though. Either way, that's a good point, too. You gotta be careful on the rack and out on the town.

Guest SerialRapisT

Sorry dude...

Hahahaha oh well... well when it comes to painting... when yo get caught by the cops its either take the heat and be told you are goin ta have to pay fine or as fast as you feet can run...

The run one usually doesnt work and puts you in jail... way I see it I get all my stuff for free usually so a fine is just repentence to the ammount of goods I got...

hell you can always go back another night and try again...

Archived